The sentence game!

GraphiteZen
You know how this works!

-----

Randy McFlatulstain paid a midnight visit to the 24-hour discount pharmacy following one regretful Mardi Gras. Foolishly assuming-

---Continue...

'Quote' the previous sentence.

If you post a reply to find someone has beaten you to the punch, please delete your post so we can keep the story on track.
 
Fishtopher
GraphiteZen said:
-----

Randy McFlatulstain paid a midnight visit to the 24-hour discount pharmacy following one regretful Mardi Gras. Foolishly assuming-
.....the emergency contraceptive he was about to take would terminate his possible impregnation by the aliens he so ignorantly invited to his private yacht. If the contraceptive did not work.....


:lol:
 
GraphiteZen
Fishtopher said:
.....the emergency contraceptive he was about to take would terminate his possible impregnation by the aliens he so ignorantly invited to his private yacht. If the contraceptive did not work.....


:lol:

...that was the least of his problems. The party ended on the yacht the next slip over. His father in law's yacht! He never should have taken the keys, now he...

(This is going to be absolute hilarity.)
 
Last edited:
Herefishyfishy
GraphiteZen said:
...that was the least of his problems. The party ended on the yacht the next slip over. His father in law's yacht! He never should have taken the keys, now he...

(This is going to be absolute hilarity.)

.... ,with a raging hangover and a blinking light coming from the seat of his pants, is going to have to explaine to his father in law that...
 
halibuthitman
G.M might actually have been a poor stock pick, but hey, he's family now, and you know what they say about family..
 
OnTheFly
halibuthitman said:
G.M might actually have been a poor stock pick, but hey, he's family now, and you know what they say about family..

...trust but verify. Now, with the possibility of alien DNA raging through his body, he was wondering what he was going to tell his boss. The last time he took a leave of absence was when he....
 
GraphiteZen
OnTheFly said:
...trust but verify. Now, with the possibility of alien DNA raging through his body, he was wondering what he was going to tell his boss. The last time he took a leave of absence was when he....


..found himself barely conscious, in an extremely unforgiving section of desert surrounded by blast craters that one might suspect were part of a nuclear testing program long since past. The moment that silver streak of light darted from the area, stranding him, was the day that damn blinking light in the seat of Randy McFlatulstain's pants began.
 
Last edited:
halibuthitman
but in order to understand how he got here, we must go back to how he began, his father A tall lanky black country music singer from calgary canada, had married his mom, a subaru forester driving blonde art gallery owner from trinidad new mexico... after meeting at a carnival cruise singles cruise to half moon bay california.. the tequilla flowed...
 
Top Bottom