The salmon are conspiring, I swear they are....

J

JeannaJigs

They're all conspiring to keep me home and off the rivers. I'm convinced. There is no other logical explaination for this recent series of events, that are kinda leading to insanity...

Just sayin'.

I get a weekday off (Tomorrow), after some really niceeeeee rain, and know there's fish in the holes I want to fish, 'cause they were there Friday (had a heartbreaking break off)...and my brakes officially died. You don't want to hear metal on metal grinding 100+ miles from home on the other side of the Coast range, no, you don't..trust me. So I got home alive, but bummed...got the parts today, and they ordered the wrong rotors! asdlkfjasdf. So Jeep is parked, and it's not going anywhere.

So tomorrow, I am not ALLOWED to work because god forbid I have overtime since I get the joy of working saturday...so I get to sit at home goin' nuts. Might clean my gear, for the 100th time in a week. 'cause my old vehicle died too. It's got a jacked up ball joint, and two flats. How I got two flats on the same day, I really don't know...so once again...Just gonna say, the salmon are up to no good, and they have someone working for them to keep me home.

End retarded rant.

M

Mike123

I feel sorry for you.. but hey you could be DEAD BROKE like me! :D Either way we gotta sit at home most of the time and just dream of fishing all day. haha. I'll come get ya if you got the gas moolah! Text me and let me know when you got time to fish.

J

JeannaJigs

Based on my recent driving skills, I feel super uncomfortable driving other people's cars and what not lol. Yes. I will be the first to admit that I'm a crappy driver. Google my name, and you'll see pictures of my june wreck...

I'm just complaining lol. It's just one day. Sigh. My brakes will be done tomorrow, and Sunday I can go play and kill some fish. I'm just impatient and don't want to be home tomorrow lol.

M

Mike123

Based on my recent driving skills, I feel super uncomfortable driving other people's cars and what not lol. Yes. I will be the first to admit that I'm a crappy driver. Google my name, and you'll see pictures of my june wreck...

I'm just complaining lol. It's just one day. Sigh. My brakes will be done tomorrow, and Sunday I can go play and kill some fish. I'm just impatient and don't want to be home tomorrow lol.

Oh geese you poor baby. lol. :D I'll give you the report tomorrow. ;)

J

JeannaJigs

I feel sorry for you.. but hey you could be DEAD BROKE like me! :D Either way we gotta sit at home most of the time and just dream of fishing all day. haha. I'll come get ya if you got the gas moolah! Text me and let me know when you got time to fish.

Yeahhh well, I did that LOL. But yeah no after tomorrow I'll have brakes, such a novel concept! and I'll be fishing at least half a day every tuesday, so I'll let ya know when I go and can pick your broke arse up since it's an almost equal distance either direction, and, i think the 5 is quicker lol. Just 'cause, fishing there kinda sucks solo....Friday was creepy, not gonna lie lol. Hopefully the interview I have thursday lands me the job, then i'd be getting off at 7 AM so can fish weekdays again.

J

JeannaJigs

Oh geese you poor baby. lol. :D I'll give you the report tomorrow. ;)

That's right you will lol. I want pictures!

Even though I don't. 'cause. I'm not gonna lie, sitting at home, getting pictures of fish....little heartbreaking.

S

SALTYFISH

some one some were really dosent want you fishin lol. sorry bout your luck that really sucks. I bet when you do get out it guna be epic!

T

Thuggin4Life

well at least you have been fishing. I havent gone since august or even tryed to go and have turned down chances to go just so that i van work on a the boat so i can again someday be able to go. I dont have to work tomorrow and would glady chaufeure you two around to the salmon hole but alas i must spend the day applying clear coats in 4 hour intervals.

L

lilsalmon

ummmmm.....I got nothin to do tomorrow...show me the salmon!!!!!

Top Bottom