The reason I started fishing the Mckenzie

C
cobias
Decided to do a semi town float on the willy from jasper to springfield bridge. Had two good takedowns but nothin stuck. Also dealt with a few jerks and tweakers. Two guys and this gal crossed my line while i was pulling a plug.....4 TIMES!!??? I had words with the one dude at the boatlanding. Also saw what im sure was a drug deal right in front of me. Its a sad state the willamette. I would rather put up with the rare snob on the mckenzie then all that BS and garbage on the will. The Lower Mck has neighborhood watch and i think that helps. The water was warm too and a little more murky then it was yesterday.

T
TTFishon
That sucks. I hate to say this but tweakers are everywhere.

M
michigan_transplant
theyre all over the place on the s santiam

B
BobbiDollPDX
I ran into tweakers in Newport while getting fish cleaned after a charter. They were gakked out of their heads and begging for carcasses to crab with from the docks.

C
cobias
Neighborhood watch

Neighborhood watch

I may talk to the neighborhood watch people and see if we can get it going on the willamette too. From say pengra all the way to maybe aspen street in springfield. I know there are a lot of retired folks that dont mind doing it. Also a cleanup thing...garbage everywhere on the willy.

Top Bottom