The rains are coming,the rains are coming!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Oh,are you gonna be happy to hear this...starting Monday we will be having three days of rain!!! :yay: According to Welcome to Weather Underground : Weather Underground it will start as a drizzle Sunday night and just get wetter. 🙏 Fish should be on the move by Monday afternoon,I think. That's when the "good" rain is supposed to start.
Go get 'em guys and gals!! :dance: Wish I could be with each and every one of you.

Good fishing everyone!! :D

M
metalfisher76
I hope your right! Channel 2 says I have to wait till Tues. 🙏

F
fishnquest
...easy for you to say:D:D...🙏

S
steelhead_stalkers
This is not necessarily a good thing for those who have been pounding salmon in tidewater for over a month! :lol: :lol:

M
Mike123
I think it's easier to get them right above tide water.. ;)
I like when they stack in deep slots LOW on the river. Much easier than hunting all day in tide water. IMO. :dance:

I can't wait!

J
JeannaJigs
As a bank maggot, I rejoice in the news of coming rains! Hopefully we get plenty of it down here. The Siuslaw is a trickle.

F
Fishtopher
JeannaJigs said:
As a bank maggot, I rejoice in the news of coming rains!

Ditto. The river banks are gonna turn red within a day of the first drop of rain.;):lol:

Y
youngbuck307
What a great 21st Bday gift from mother nature good old rain... I can tell you I will be fishing probably monday all the way through to my Bday the 30th.... then might have to take a break for a day scents I have a good feeling my head will hurt after that night. Or maybe ill just drink a lil so i can fish all week then just go out on the weekend..... I have a feeling this is going to be a good Bday!!

F
fishnquest
Happy 21, YB. Enjoy.:dance:

Y
youngbuck307
Thanks buddie I will lol

J
jadedbat
Have a great b-day!

K
Kodiak
fishnquest said:
...easy for you to say:D:D...:pray:

I would say it's a forcast to come see your grandson...and eagle creek....LOL!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Have a great time!!

Have a great time!!

youngbuck307 said:
What a great 21st Bday gift from mother nature good old rain... I can tell you I will be fishing probably monday all the way through to my Bday the 30th.... then might have to take a break for a day scents I have a good feeling my head will hurt after that night. Or maybe ill just drink a lil so i can fish all week then just go out on the weekend..... I have a feeling this is going to be a good Bday!!

youngbuck307;
Hope you have a great BIG b-day! :dance: I hope you get to find a real fighter that weighs at least half as much as you do...do they come in that size?? :think:
A few words of advice from someone who's been around just a lil while....pork chops...milk. Pork chops before you go out and a big glass of milk when you come back home. These will save you untold pain,I promise. :D

M
Mike123
Raincatcher said:
youngbuck307;
Hope you have a great BIG b-day! :dance: I hope you get to find a real fighter that weighs at least half as much as you do...do they come in that size?? :think:
A few words of advice from someone who's been around just a lil while....pork chops...milk. Pork chops before you go out and a big glass of milk when you come back home. These will save you untold pain,I promise. :D

Pork chops and MILK?!?!? Uhm.. that would make me puke. But Im super hung over right now. I just thought another beer would take it away. :lol:
If this reallllyyy works.. I'll let you know.

K
Kodiak
An old geman trick is to eat a handfull of caraway seeds before you go out...Something about them makes you able to drink more with less pain and drunkeness.:dance:

B
bigdog
Kodiak said:
An old geman trick is to eat a handfull of caraway seeds before you go out...Something about them makes you able to drink more with less pain and drunkeness.:dance:

Ok this might sound like I'm stupid here but what are caraway seeds?

F
Fishydog
Take it from an old rock-n-roll roadie, vitamin C, B-12, and lots of water.

K
Kodiak
bigdog said:
Ok this might sound like I'm stupid here but what are caraway seeds?

Yes it does..so I'm not answering that!...LOL...always wanted to do that. They are a spice used in a lot of german and scandinavian foods. Something to do with a chemical in there that interfears with the uptake of alchol into your body....Look like a big man pound shots and walk away hardly touched...in theory.

DY..Please, Please, Please make sure you have a sober driver running you around...don't need a DUI or worse an accident.

B
bigdog
Well see learn something new everyday........ Now lets see this rain.

F
FishSchooler
Sorry...

Sorry...

Sorry guys and gals, I have apparently raindanced too long and now almost the entire week is rain... we will not have good weather to fish, unless you call standing in the rain fun. :)