The OFF hole Friday

L
Lovefishing
I was wondering if anyone will be at the OFF hole Friday Morning, My daughter and I have been trying to catch our first Steel head with no avail. Being new to Steel head fishing it would be nice to meet up with some of you to get some pointers or show us what we are doing wrong. :pray:

S
steelhead_stalkers
Your probably not doing anything wrong! :) They are just tricky at times.

R
Rascal
Well if i can get my car fixed ill be up there as much as possible over the next couple days

B
BobberDown
i would love to go but i'll be camping there are some fish but it is slow. steelhead staker is right your probley not doing anything wrong. getting your first steelhead is not about rght or wrong if you put your time in it will happen. the more time you put in the better your chances . and watch the other fishermen see what they are doing espeshaly if they are hooking fish . good luck

B
bigdog
Well depending on the weather I should be there but if we get to much rain I'm going to be looking for some coho's.

L
Lovefishing
Awesome! Hope to see some of you there. I will be the one with my 10 year old daughter driving the sweet 72 teal and white VW bus.:D

F
Fishtopher
Lovefishin; did i see you (or the van) at Bonnie Lure a few weeks ago?

L
Lovefishing
Where is Bonnie Lure?

J
jadedbat
Bonnie Lure:
Bonnie Lure State Recreation Area - Google Maps

Cross the bridge, park. Take the trail..which follows Eagle Creek to Clack.. then do a little Rambo to get to the river.. follow your nose. The trail takes a little bush wackin or you could follow the creek.

F
Fishtopher
I like that one better.

D
drifter
save me some fish tomorrow!!:D

kirkster
kirkster
I was there but

I was there but

Lovefishing said:
I was wondering if anyone will be at the OFF hole Friday Morning, My daughter and I have been trying to catch our first Steel head with no avail. Being new to Steel head fishing it would be nice to meet up with some of you to get some pointers or show us what we are doing wrong. :pray:

I was there and I think I saw you and your daughter but I just now saw your post. So next time your there Walk up towards the deadline and ask who is from the OFF forum. Im pretty sure if any OFFers are there they would love to give you some pointers. All of the OFFers I have fished with down there are all great people. And would gladly help you and your daughter. Because there is nothing better to see than the look on a kids face when they get there first taste of chrome steel its priceless. Hope Im there when it happens for her. Best of luck