The inside word?

T
todd_brooks
Just wondering how things are going out there for those of you that fish it all the time.? I was out there for about 5 hours yesterday, covered a lot of ground and did'nt have any takers. Is it just me or what? Was going to go up by the hatchey but the bathrooms at fern park stopped me:) ended up working up to the bridge and then with it getting late. I drove back down below the ladder and worked a good part of that water to. Any feed back would be cool. If its zipper lip creek now a pm works to;)

M
metalfisher76
todd_brooks said:
Just wondering how things are going out there for those of you that fish it all the time.? I was out there for about 5 hours yesterday, covered a lot of ground and did'nt have any takers. Is it just me or what? Was going to go up by the hatchey but the bathrooms at fern park stopped me:) ended up working up to the bridge and then with it getting late. I drove back down below the ladder and worked a good part of that water to. Any feed back would be cool. If its zipper lip creek now a pm works to;)

It needs rain!:pray: I`ve been pickin up a fish here there, but I go hard and long. Sounds like yer coverin the water. All I can say is be stealthy, lighter lines, drab colors and the go to stuff (ya know? the kitchen sink;)) is what`s gonna produce in hard times.:) What where ya chuckin?

M
metalfisher76
He went back

He went back

But was fun
242010006.jpg

I
Ideceivefish
Was up there today with my bro and as metalfisher said, you have to work your tail off. We covered 5 hours of hiking today but it paid off with a nice hen and a huge buck that was a little dark to keep. My bro got a 10-12lb buck as well. We lost 2 more.

One of them SNAPPED 15 lb leader. I got a good look at it, had to be at least 15+lbs.

201002005.png

Last edited:
T
todd_brooks
Right on

Right on

I'll keep workin it when I can. I was chuckin small yarn balls tipped with coon ship tails or pieces of tail mostly. Tryed a micro jig under a float and a spoon to. Should have changed up sooned and more often I'm sure but I was lower to so that may not helped. I don't know just have to keep working it I guess. THANKS for the replys for a moment I didn't think I was going to get one.:cool: