The Creek Company's having a sale

troutdude
troutdude
Thanks TT; I've been thinking about getting a toon. Do you have the one, that you posted? If so, can you tell me your take on the pro's and con's?

F
Finneus Polebender
Dang thats as cheap as theyve been in over a year! think it will be the same 185 w/ shipping we paid for our last ones ! personally think they rock for the river, lakes ,ponds etc. Would not reccomend this particular model for heavy whitewater ,gotta step up for that to the 5-6 bill models.

T
Throbbit _Shane
I have the same model and love it. Would defiantly pay that for a brand new one. I got mine for 80 and it is pretty used.

T
TTFishon
troutdude said:
Thanks TT; I've been thinking about getting a toon. Do you have the one, that you posted? If so, can you tell me your take on the pro's and con's?

Yep that's the one I have. I like it. It's lightweight and easy to carry. I think it weighs 80lbs. The only complaints I have is when it's cold out my butt and feet get wet. That's not much of an issue if you're wearing waders though. You can't beat it for the price. Better hurry up and decide the sale's only good for 3 more days.

troutdude
troutdude
Thanks for the feedback guys. I really wish that I could splurge. But, I'm afraid that the economy is killing my commission sales this month. :mad:

T
TTFishon
I'm sure they'll have another sale sometime.:)

troutdude
troutdude
Yep. Thanks.

And in the interim...I still have my trusty tube!