The carnage continues....

C
cobias
Well , it wasn't exactly a slaughterfest ( no steelhead ) but we got into another bright chinook on a steelhead plug. We were watching them roll in a deep slot, i saw a bright one roll and i jokingly said " lets go get that one " ...i pulled the plugs down to where she rolled and BAM ! Fish on ! and it was bright ! ? ! I let my dad fight it and it was good to see him fight a fish after so many years. I was going to let my niece fight it but she said she was affraid she might lose it...good call. She knows her uncle too well.HaHa! But i did get her into trout and we hooked another dark nook that turned into an LDR. A great day overall though.

Last edited:
R
rippin fish lips
nice fish! Sounds like you have been killing them on the mac! which float are you doin? if you wouldnt mind sayin :) But you don't gotta say it!

C
cobias
Better pic of my niece

Better pic of my niece

Better pic

E
everett464
Dude! What the heck! Great fish.

C
cobias
@everett464 : Scent control man ! Scent control ! HaHa ! Or maybe just luck.

E
everett464
Scent control! Incredible! I guess I'll have to give it a go. haha.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Great job!! :clap: Love all the smiles.:D

C
Cohosanders
Sweet fish...you better use that head for soup:D

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go man you have been killen them lately! Curious why you didn't fillet it? Nad what is LDR?

F
fishingfreak
:clap:Nice fish! Way to go!

B
bigsteel
Thuggin4Life said:
Way to go man you have been killen them lately! Curious why you didn't fillet it? Nad what is LDR?

LDR-long distance release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C
cobias
LDR and Steaks

LDR and Steaks

@Thuggin : Yes LDR is long distance release or...a nicer way of saying you lost one. And the reason i didn't filet' it is because i gutted it on the river cuz she had eggs and i wanted to get em on ice. When i gut them its harder to do a boneless filet'.

E
everett464
Thuggin4Life said:
what is LDR?
I had to ask him the same thing: "Long Distance Release."

D
dawgchaw
cobias said:
@everett464 : Scent control man ! Scent control ! HaHa ! Or maybe just luck.

scent control is the way to go---deepwoods off on a worm=no fish---wash hands or wear gloves