The Bulldog fly tying instruction video

K
kale
By far the most popular fly on our website is this fly, called The Bulldog - This is a personal variant (tied by Don Freschi) of the original pattern.

G
GDBrown
Great Show

Great Show

kale said:
By far the most popular fly on our website is this fly, called The Bulldog - This is a personal variant (tied by Don Freschi) of the original pattern.

I watch his show as often as I can. I really enjoy the ones that he does with Brian Chan about still water fly fishing. I have recently found another show about fly fishing called "Hooked on the Fly" on the Sportsman Channel. It is not as informative but has some great footage of giant Rainbow trout in Argentina.

I keep meaning to try tying the "Bulldog" but have too many irons in the fire right now.

GD

K
kale
GDBrown said:
I watch his show as often as I can. I really enjoy the ones that he does with Brian Chan about still water fly fishing. I have recently found another show about fly fishing called "Hooked on the Fly" on the Sportsman Channel. It is not as informative but has some great footage of giant Rainbow trout in Argentina.

I keep meaning to try tying the "Bulldog" but have too many irons in the fire right now.

GD

Funny you say that... I will be uploading a show this weekend with Don and Brian Chan fishing White Lake in BC (its an older episode but still quite informative). It should be up tomorrow or Saturday.

M
Markcanby
I have seen almost all the shows but to tell you the truth I only like the ones with Brian I dont realy like Don he is just to Canadian!:lol: I wont even start about his brother.:lol:

G
GDBrown
Markcanby said:
I have seen almost all the shows but to tell you the truth I only like the ones with Brian I dont realy like Don he is just to Canadian!:lol: I wont even start about his brother.:lol:

I've seen every show on the Verizon FISO network and then some. I understand what you mean about the Canadian bit. I married into a family that's closely connected to Canada, Two inlaws out of 4 kids and then I spent two years in Ontario-Quebec back in the early '70. Brian really knows his stuff and is definitely more interesting to watch than Don or his goofy brother. I would love to fish with any of them though.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Great video with clear instructions...like it.

W
waco
cool video!!! thanks!!