The bite is on at Sheridan Pond!!!

S
Shallowbay
Nice day so I decided to fish Sheridan for about 3-4 hours. Got there about 2:45. Lot's of people catching fish. Kids running around having a good time all over. I headed to my normal spot. Got a 13" about 10 minutes after I cast. Biggest one of the day. Limited very quickly. Actually the first time I ever have. Gave the big one to the guy next to me. All the rest went back in. Only one was caught on spring green power bait, all others where char and pink power eggs (with homemade glittering) and Berkely trout scent. Awesome day!

Last edited by a moderator:
troutdude
troutdude
Hey bro...thanks for the tip. I may just head up there tomorrow!

O
Outdoor_Myers
ah man troutdude hope ya see this I might be there around 3 or 4pm once the lady gets home from work if it doesn't rain! green cabelas hat and a little boy will be with me

troutdude
troutdude
Not real sure if I'll make it. But, if I do I'll say hi.

Hope you and the lil rascal go catching and not just fishing. ;-)

O
Outdoor_Myers
yeah me too since they just stocked it thursday with 1000 legals lol hope the rain holds off and it clears up a bit.

troutdude
troutdude
My fingers are crossed.

I'd cross my toes too, but then I wouldn't be able to walk! LOL

O
Outdoor_Myers
well it will just be me i should be in a camo coat and my cabelas hat somewhere around the pond lol hope to see ya there! prob get there around 3:30ish

S
Shallowbay
Good luck guys! Hope the weather holds!!! Let us know how you do.

O
Outdoor_Myers
I give up on sheridan, people all around me catchin fish, me using the same thing, but I think my medium action rods are too heavy for the lil 8-10 inches sadly.

T
TXTransplant
Was out today and got nary a bite. Nice day, but no fish. Didn't see but a couple others pull out shrimps, so least it wasn't just me. But no sure how many more trips out there I want to take to keep getting shut out.

troutdude
troutdude
TXTransplant said:
Was out today and got nary a bite. Nice day, but no fish. Didn't see but a couple others pull out shrimps, so least it wasn't just me. But no sure how many more trips out there I want to take to keep getting shut out.

Sheridan IS on the stocking schedule for this week. Maybe they'll dump the fish tomorrow. You can call ODFW and get a confirmation before you head out.