The big Pond

D
Dichrofisher
I need to get out and do some bottom fishing. I will help pay for gas and buy a beer at the Rogue for a ride out onto the Big Blue. Hell, I'll even make you a few personalized Dichro lures for a chance to fish out of the bay at Newport.......:pray:......

Reactions: Bfishin
D
Dichrofisher
Dichrofisher said:
I need to get out and do some bottom fishing. I will help pay for gas and buy a beer at the Rogue for a ride out onto the Big Blue. Hell, I'll even make you a few personalized Dichro lures for a chance to fish out of the bay at Newport.......:pray:......

this guy must be nuts....:cool:

M
mikeredding
Dichrofisher said:
this guy must be nuts....:cool:

Yes, I believe:lol: he is!!

J
joeyota
Dichrofisher said:

I might be out there this weekend. I will be riding with a buddy in his boat. I think he might have all the seats filled I will know more wednesday. Let me know if you would want to be an alternate If someone drops out.

C
Chass
Looks like the seats are filled for this weekend Joe. We will be at 4 people with Joe, Joe, Jen and me. :(

Another time though. Its nice to have people to share fuel with. My boat only gets 1.5 mpg so fuel can add up quick!

This is the last trip a month or so ago.

Chass
ct

Last edited by a moderator: