The 1 and only Bud Light Special Steelhead Edt.

E
eggs
OnTheFly did his magic and I put it to use Sunday on the Deschutes and had one on but long line release(Ninja was me witness)...

IMG_20100927_222100.jpg

O
OnTheFly
Wow! Looks like the fish took a few of your tail fibers and crystal flash home with it.

E
eggs
Dude the action on this unreal! Tie some up and let's go Sunday!

E
eggs
OnTheFly hase just taken the Bud Light Special to a whole new level... we will see how these fish Sunday!

IMG_20101001_102948.jpg

J
JeannaJigs
Those look AMAZING.

E
eggs
The hackle in the front actually are little grey/whiter then in the pictures... I am very interested to see how these darker ones do...

C
ChezJfrey
JeannaJigs said:
Those look AMAZING.

I agree. Those look well crafted.

N
ninja2010
jim's a master craftsman... bit of crystal flash, bit of marabou, bit of hackle and peacock herl... voila!

E
eggs
One has red flash and one has greeen

F
fishnquest
Those look awesome.

C
CFishRun
That just inspired me to get a new vice, mine is stripped. That's it; next pay check, new vice and new sturgeon rod. Two things you can't live without. Oh and replace that broken baitcasting reel, and the wading boots I don't like, and the shotgun I don't have and the spinner components I won't ever put together and crankbaits I wash off occasionally by casting them mindlessly into the river. I'm not gonna have much left for bills. Oh well, take that Jolly Banker. You can come after me if you'd like but it's not going to be easy finding me five miles deep into the bush, stream side with no fish on the bank. Is that a victory dance or do you have a fish on, nope snag.