ThankYou!

K

Kodiak

Banned User
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you that came to the Sportsman's show and helped make our first show a success. It was great to finnaly meet some of the OFFer's. I hope all of you had a great time and look forward to seeing you all next year.

F

FishFinger

Hey Kodiak, The pleasure was all mine! As I mentioned jpegs simply don't do your blades justice. As your products become better known, they are destined to become quite the rage.

It was great to finally meet you in person.

Last edited:
M

meluvtrout

Kodiak> I'm glad to hear that the show was a great success for you. As far as us knuckleheads goes, we all tried to pitch in to pull our economy out of the doo doo hole it's currently in. I even almost bought a new rod by a recommendation from Bob Bartholow(at the Shimano stand), but I'm glad I didn't as it would have been hard to explain back at home...

We all know whose fault the economic crisis is, but he apologized for it so we're cool now. Hell, we even let him drink a couple of Ambers at the show :) :) :)

The highlight of the show for me was meeting the owner of Poulsen Cascade Tackle (makers of twist tech) and the Gerber stand :)

There's also this tackle company in Vancouver, WA that makes those UV jigs> Rainbow Tackle or smthg. Those are some mighty cool jig heads, I can't wait to try them soon...

Rob> I know you're reading this> thanks again for all the hardware, you're the man!

Kodiak>Thanks again for the tix and let's keep in touch...

Oh, and man that pool of trout was the stinkiest of all stinks in the whole world. I felt sorry for all those parents that had to stay in line along with their kids.

F

FishSchooler

I didn't realize it ended on the 8th... I missed the big pool full of trout... I wont be able to fish the pool next year unless it is before 11/11... oh wait thats not next year... :rolleyes:;):(:lol:
Guess theres always all those other goodies.

F

FishFinger

Kodiak> I'm glad to hear that the show was a great success for you. As far as us knuckleheads goes, we all tried to pitch in to pull our economy out of the doo doo hole it's currently in. I even almost bought a new rod by a recommendation from Bob Bartholow(at the Shimano stand), but I'm glad I didn't as it would have been hard to explain back at home...

We all know whose fault the economic crisis is, but he apologized for it so we're cool now. Hell, we even let him drink a couple of Ambers at the show :) :) :)

The highlight of the show for me was meeting the owner of Poulsen Cascade Tackle (makers of twist tech) and the Gerber stand :)

There's also this tackle company in Vancouver, WA that makes those UV jigs> Rainbow Tackle or smthg. Those are some mighty cool jig heads, I can't wait to try them soon...

Rob> I know you're reading this> thanks again for all the hardware, you're the man!

Kodiak>Thanks again for the tix and let's keep in touch...

Oh, and man that pool of trout was the stinkiest of all stinks in the whole world. I felt sorry for all those parents that had to stay in line along with their kids.

* Since I've been called out for my misgivings I'll also confess back on Sept 18th '08, I started the whole economic slide by electronically pulling my 550 billion dollars out of the money market fund. I was just going to buy some new fishing gear... can you really fault me for that?

**I didn't really notice the offensive smell of the trout pond. I was much too busy drinking and yelling "It's in the mouth" as I watched the shorties slay the stockers with their bamboo fishing poles...

M

meluvtrout

* Since I've been called out for my misgivings I'll also confess back on Sept 18th '08, I started the whole economic slide by electronically pulling my 550 billion dollars out of the money market fund. I was just going to buy some new fishing gear... can you really fault me for that?a1

**I didn't really notice the offensive smell of the trout pond. I was much too busy drinking and yelling "It's in the mouth" as I watched the shorties slay the stockers with their bamboo fishing poles...a2

a1 What were you thinking of buying? The Clackamas River? Look what you've done now! :naughty:

a2I don't know if I have a too sensitive of a nose or what, but it was so bad that my detour point was the dog food stand... :)

Top Bottom