Thanks Colby... 5lber (:

T
Troutier Bassier
Went to the lake, saw tons of big bass, didn't catch a thing. Asked Colby for some advice, told me what to use, first day back Jake Erdmann caught a 5lb largemouth.

Me on the other hand, I didn't have any rabbit fur flies or mice or anything on hand so I sat this day out and served as a camera man.

249654_233936309956472_100000203130276_1147432_2463428_n.jpg
turn your volume down....
[video=youtube;pJyC-prgu3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJyC-prgu3U[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: Drew9870
brandon4455
brandon4455
damn nice fish right there. ill be throwing flies for bass on monday. i have this big ass chartruese rabbit strip diver

T
Troutier Bassier
I need to buy Hooks, Rabbit Fur, and Dumbells, and some stronger thread. But I'm kinda low on $$$.

Anyone care to help a brother out?

brandon4455
brandon4455
T
Troutier Bassier
I'm gonna catch a ton of rabbits, breed 'em and sell them.

C
chrisohm
Troutier Bassier said:
I'm gonna catch a ton of rabbits, breed 'em and sell them.

Keep it under the rug or else the mighty arm of the USDA will be all up in your grill. You need certain licensing in order to raise and sell rabbits. Always check for roadkill, not only could you find a rabbit but you also have good crab bait...

T
Troutier Bassier
lol It was just a joke. :)

T
the_intimidator03
erm.... depends on the extent i do believe on breeding and selling rabbits... small scale domestics i dont think need licensing... running a business you need a license. there is a bunch of loop holes LOL

Gunga
Gunga
I caught my first fly caught bass today. it was a small one but it was still a bass though lol. Nice fish though.

T
TTFishon
Troutier Bassier said:
I need to buy Hooks, Rabbit Fur, and Dumbells, and some stronger thread. But I'm kinda low on $$$.

Anyone care to help a brother out?

Just stand on a street corner with a card board sign that reads "Spare change for flies, anything helps, God bless" lol

Oh yeah, nice frickin bass!!!

S
sherman
TTFishon said:
Just stand on a street corner with a card board sign that reads "Spare change for flies, anything helps, God bless" lol
this comes from experience right Ted? LOL

T
TTFishon
sherman said:
TTFishon said:
this comes from experience right Ted? LOL

Yep. How do you think I got all of my gear. lol

brandon4455
brandon4455
T
Troutier Bassier
I need to have a lisence of some sort to do that.

S
Slick
Troutier Bassier said:
I need to have a lisence of some sort to do that.
You forgot to LOL, lol.

C
colbypearson
nice fish

T
Troutier Bassier
Thanks dude.

I
I <3 <><
Hahahaha Wow. Nice fish. Did you guys weigh it?