Thanks again TR

F

Finneus Polebender

Just wanted to say my son has not quit talkin about the fish he caught today had to get pics right away ,he really had a good time and so did I . some pics 4 ya 639.jpg 636.jpg 634.jpg 633.jpg 631.jpg afew mo 646.jpg 640.jpg 649.jpg 645.jpg 648.jpg

L

lilsalmon

Nice fishys, again. you boys are kickin bass..I am still jealous...ahem...:whistle:

brandon4455

brandon4455

arrrg you bass slayers! i need to get me some of those suckers! nicely done you guys :clap:

T

tomriker

like i always say, glad we didn't get skunked! and glad to see he had a good time and got into a few bass

S

Slick

I hate you. Hopefully I will stop hating you this week after my first trip out for smallies. Or at least I'll only be MM (mildly miffed). Beautiful fish guys.

T

tomriker

i used that shakey head that you let me use ryan, and put brushhogs on it and was slaying them left and right, FP couldn't keep up :)

T

tomriker

im going to get some more brush hogs and try dipping their back legs in chartreuse (sp?) and see what that does for me. i didn't even need the shrimp jelly yesterday either!

R

ryan808

That dam jelly, hahaha. My truck still smells of that jelly. Let know where you get that paint dip from, I was looking for those the other day, but couldn't find any up here.

S

sherman

Those poor bass don't know what hit them when the team polebender hits the water. Way to slay guys.:clap::clap:

F

Finneus Polebender

Nice report FP. Looks like another great day at TR's place!!!

I will tell ya our host has really started mixin things up lately, with the front end trollin set up. and first water, he has really put the hurt on us the last few trips ! He is quickly becoming a machine on these bass LOL. It was slow by basstopia standards ,yet the pics say it all one of the days fishin i will always remember. :D

N

nwkiller

awesome job guys!!!:clap::clap:

T

tomriker

hey mr stickleback, do you do any RED dye? FP was saying you do pink would it be too hard do a batch with red dye?

Top Bottom