Thank you from my son

J
juniper
I wanted to thank the two gentlemen that let my son reel in some fish yesterday. He had a great time. He really wants to learn but has yet to hook one on his own line. I'm sure you could tell that i don't have a clue what i am doing. ;)

F
fishnquest
Sounds like you met two very fine gentlemen indeed. Welcome to the forum; you've come to the right place.

B
bigsteel
welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its nice to here good people out there doing good things

troutdude
troutdude
Welcome to OFF!

I'm glad to see that your son had a good time. I tip my hat to these fellow's who helped him catch some fish.

A few of us "OFF'ers" are going to be at Alton Baker tomorrow; and you're welcome to join us. We'll likely head right to the "outflow" pond first where the pond spills over and back into the Willamette. And, we're planning to arrive about 12:30 or 1:00. I'll be the dude in the OSU Beaver's hat w/ and orange bill (even though I'm invading Duck turf...ha ha).

Hope to you guys there.

F
Finneus Polebender
troutdude said:
Welcome to OFF!

I'm glad to see that your son had a good time. I tip my hat to these fellow's who helped him catch some fish.

A few of us "OFF'ers" are going to be at Alton Baker tomorrow; and you're welcome to join us. We'll likely head right to the "outflow" pond first where the pond spills over and back into the Willamette. And, we're planning to arrive about 12:30 or 1:00. I'll be the dude in the OSU Beaver's hat w/ and orange bill (even though I'm invading Duck turf...ha ha).
Hope to you guys there.
I tip my hat to you and those gentleman also . AHHHHH yes the gift that keeps them of the streets" fishin" love the fact most here are so helpful . Makin this a better place one fisherman at a time.

J
juniper
We probably won't be there, my little girl got strep. :S

troutdude
troutdude
Oh no! That's a bummer for her. Sorry to hear about that, and we hope it doesn't last long and she heals up quickly.

Feel free to "look us up" when you can. We'll be happy to help the kids catch fish.

I have personally taught the Fishing Merit Badge to boys from 3rd grade, up through high school. And, I've taught the classes for about 5 years. We also take 'em camping and fishing for free fishing weekend, every year in June. I really enjoy creating new fishing addicts!:lol::lol::lol: