Thank you for listening to C.O.H.O radio

B
BobbiDollPDX
Met up with Kirkster this morning and boy did he work me over. :lol:

There were multiple trip across the river (some of them pretty dang treacherous), some climbing through bushes and over trees and I lost my favorite ball cap. Kirkster was nice enough to kick down the rubber band he used to secure his rod so I could pull my hair back. I would have looked pretty scary otherwise. :shock:

Young Buck caught up with us shortly after we hit the water. He sure did make those crossings look easy. :rolleyes:

Kirkster said I did pretty good for an old chick (41) :mad: but I forgive him since I came home with a nice fish.

All that said, I totally had a great time, those 2 were a lot of fun. I'm definitely down with fishing with either of them again but I'll be dipped in "you know what" before I go to that hole again. Kirkster seriously had to grab me and keep me from falling several times on the way back. I hit a couple of spots where the river was just too much for me. :redface: Thanks again, for real.

Coho Sept 2010.jpg

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

C
Cohosanders
Sweet story and nice fish guitar!!

Troutski
Troutski
Is that an Airfish?

Is that an Airfish?

Great story and pictures....those 41 years have been very nice to you. Who knows maybe Anatoliy has a new favorite hat for you with the new OFF logo.
Again thanks for the pictures...

Chuck

F
fishtales
You did good way to go!

troutdude
troutdude
You look fine with or without your rockstar ballcap. (but, am sorry to see you lose it)

Nice fish and nice pic. What type of rod is that on the rocks? It looks like a white blank.

BTW, I was out camping last night and scarfed a few marshmallows in your honor.

P.S. Thanks for returning me to my regularly scheduled program...

The Beaver game!

Last edited:
F
fishindude
Nice fish. Way to make the "river crossing " pay OFF .:clap::clap:

N
nwkiller
41? beauty,.....oh and nice chrome as well

kirkster
kirkster
nwkiller said:
41? beauty,.....oh and nice chrome as well

I do have to say it was an awesome day even though fishing was a little slow.

Oh and thanks nwkiller for the comment but I'm only 40. Or was you talking about BobbiDoll? Lol

B
bigdog
Well Bobbidoll welcome to the way our little group gets to our fishing holes. Now I wish I could have made it out there today but had another kids birthday to go to. Would have been nice to meet you, you have now met half the crew that fishes together. I hope Kirk wasn't to much of a freak for you out there lol.

Glad you were able to get in to some fish out there even if it was a little slower of a day. Next time have to have him take you to one of our spots that isn't so hard to get to, then again that is one of the spots that is easier to get to lol.

Nice job on getting the fish and noce job on be able to get to the hole.

CJ

N
nwkiller
lol kirkster, wow i thought you were 22 lol

F
Fishtopher
Nice fish! Hope to see some of ya'll down there tomorrow!

kirkster
kirkster
bigdog said:
Well Bobbidoll welcome to the way our little group gets to our fishing holes. Now I wish I could have made it out there today but had another kids birthday to go to. Would have been nice to meet you, you have now met half the crew that fishes together. I hope Kirk wasn't to much of a freak for you out there lol.

Glad you were able to get in to some fish out there even if it was a little slower of a day. Next time have to have him take you to one of our spots that isn't so hard to get to, then again that is one of the spots that is easier to get to lol.

Nice job on getting the fish and noce job on be able to get to the hole.

CJ

Yo doggy. I wasn't just a freak... I was a righteous super freak. Oh ya right up until one of those big rocks flat wooped my ass. Oh ya doggy you should have been there.
But if anyone would like details about that you'll have to tune in with youngbuck. For the rest of the story. Good day

B
bigdog
Hitting coho island in the morning if you want to meet up. That should be a easier place for her to get to.

F
fishingfreak
Nice Fish! Great Job on the River crossings.:clap:

F
FishFinger
Good job! You might give these a look, Korkers they really help the footing issues doing the river bank dance.

kirkster
kirkster
FishFinger said:
Good job! You might give these a look, Korkers they really help the footing issues doing the river bank dance.
I second the motion for korkers. I use the studded soles and there awesome even on the slimiest conditions.

T
tomriker
just get a helicopter then you can go about anywhere with ease!

B
BobbiDollPDX
Well aren't you guys a bunch of charmers... I'm flattered, thanks.

troutdude said:
What type of rod is that on the rocks? It looks like a white blank.

That was the wading stick Kirkster provided to help keep me upright.

bigdog said:
Hitting coho island in the morning if you want to meet up. That should be a easier place for her to get to.

I didn't see this last night cuz I wiped out around 7:30. Maybe we can all figure out something for next weekend. I don't mind putting in some effort to get to the fish but yesterday was just a little too much for this chick. I'm looking forward to meeting you too. Especially since I need to replace all of the spinners I left in the river yesterday.

B
BobbiDollPDX
FishFinger said:

Wow, I want those.

D
DirectDrive
BobbiDollPDX said:
I'm definitely down with fishing with either of them again but I'll be dipped in "you know what" before I go to that hole again. Kirkster seriously had to grab me and keep me from falling several times on the way back. I hit a couple of spots where the river was just too much for me. :redface: Thanks again, for real.
Hmmm......I always thought that the slave boys were supposed to carry their queen? :confused:

Nice fish !
:D