Tent Sale

J
jjbigfly
First time poster here. Just started cruising this site..........:clap:
Angler's Workshop in Woodland is going to be having a tent sale on July 23. Prices like we want things to go away. None of this 5% off stuff. Overstock, discontinued and current fishing products. Free food......

Anyway, like this site. Hope to be here often in the future. Mostly a fly guy....
John

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
So,John,do you own the shop? Or do you shop there? Just curious. You see,if you own the shop,that means you think you found a great place to increase your profit margin. By enticing and inviting our members to not only purchase your wares,but also offering free food,you may have found a gold mine of opportunities to cash in. If,on the other hand,you are a customer and sharing the news of a sale,you may have still found a gold mine,if you are looking to meet new friends and share infôrmation.
So,which one is it? Fortune or friends? You did read the rules when you signed up to join the forum,right? If not,go back through them. Then let me know the answer,be honest though. We don't allow spam or advertising and the members will know if you fib. :naughty:

J
jjbigfly
Hope that I have not made an error here.....
Actualy, I am not an owner. I am a worker here. Have been in the trade for quite some time. This seemed like a good site and the sale was a good reason to start posting. I do post on another site both as an industry insider and a fellow member. I am a long term fly fisher (mostly) and do exchange information freely with others.
I did intend to follow your suggestion regarding re-reading the rules, but I cannot find the link to the rules today. I was on it yesterday, so I know it exists. Perhaps you could give me clue?
Regardless, If I have violated a rule already, I could delete the post. (might need a clue for that also) . Please let me know. I will be happy to comply with the forum rules.

John

B
beaverfan
jjbigfly said:
Hope that I have not made an error here.....
Actualy, I am not an owner. I am a worker here. Have been in the trade for quite some time. This seemed like a good site and the sale was a good reason to start posting. I do post on another site both as an industry insider and a fellow member. I am a long term fly fisher (mostly) and do exchange information freely with others.
I did intend to follow your suggestion regarding re-reading the rules, but I cannot find the link to the rules today. I was on it yesterday, so I know it exists. Perhaps you could give me clue?
Regardless, If I have violated a rule already, I could delete the post. (might need a clue for that also) . Please let me know. I will be happy to comply with the forum rules.

John

Welcome to the site John! Good to have you here. Looked for a link for ya but no idea where it is. LOL This site requires that you have at least 10 posts before you can posts ads and then they can only be placed in the classifieds section. I'm sure Raincatcher will get you all squared away!

L
lilsalmon
its the (mostly) that got me...:D