Tempinagus?

T
Thuggin4Life
Going to Hills Creek Wednesday until Sunday and want to take my boat up to tempinagus. Any advice for up there?

Troutski
Troutski
Mosquitoe repellent...

Mosquitoe repellent...

Thuggin4Life said:
Going to Hills Creek Wednesday until Sunday and want to take my boat up to tempinagus. Any advice for up there?

Bring some Mosquito repellent, they are frigging huge this year. Also very hungry.

Chuck

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah my buddy has tried to fish it before and didn't even get a chance to cast because of the mosquitoes. Looking for advice on the fishing situation up there and i couldn't find the regs anywhere.

O
Outdrsmn
Mosquitos are some of the worst up there. You may not even be able to get in there right now. I tried one year in early july and there was still snow pack on the road. I wouldn;t recomend going until late august or september, but if you can handle mosquitos then go right ahead. It is a brook trout fishery and its not too tough. I caught most of mine straight across from the campground on the oppisite bank. Visit summit lake while you are up there. Beautiful lake.

T
Thuggin4Life
Does anyone know the regs on the lake? Fishing and boating.

O
Outdrsmn
boating is no motors i belive. i think there is no ramp. Regs...if there are no specific regs to this lake then just go by genral regs.

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks