Tell me I'm not the only one

B
boomstick
I just found out minutes ago, after telling my wife to throw away my backpack on Wed. night for Thursday's trash that.... I threw away my new shimano curado 300e7 and a bunch of gear!!!:( I threw away a couple reels of braided line and mono all Stren, brand new. I feel like throwing up. The main compartment tore all along the zipper and I didn't think to check them before giving her the go ahead to toss it for me. I was getting ready for tomorrow and showing my friend my yarn ball art work and new spinners I bought, when a nasty dark feeling washed over me last night. I quickly brushed it out of my head. (Like, why is this reel on this pole? Oh, that's right I wanted to try out the new braid on this reel and rod setup when we were out fishing last weekend. Its nothing.) Then moments ago while I was reading threads and deciding where to go IT HIT ME! I quickly ran around looking for my gear, and asked my wife if she threw it away. Now--->
I want to shoot myself!

Sorry if its hard to read. I'm emotionally distressed.

B
boomstick
IF you are wondering in amazement at my stupidity!?! I was cleaning out my truck after last weekend and took a bunch of bags down and we were stuffing all kinds of gear from the weekend into all the different bags. If you have a wife and kids you know how much gear, if your like me, you bring with your family. I honestly thought it was all in another bag.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
That is messed up....

C
ChezJfrey
Sorry to hear about your bad luck...but, 'tis the season of Santa just around the corner and now everyone knows what you need.

Be a good boy!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
:( Nope,you are not the only one...:rolleyes: still sorry for the loss of all those treasured items. :confused:

B
boomstick
Thanx. And it's really messed up. I honestly never lose anything. I'm not sure if it's a dent in my personal pride or losing so much. It's both I'm sure. Even my wife said she was watching me last night looking distant when I was sharing my fishing gear with our friend. I was and was not processing it.

B
BobbiDollPDX
Dood, that sincerely sucks. Sorry!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I suspect your house is haunted. ;)