Team Polebender hits the backyard pond

F
Finneus Polebender
Had my camera busy at the birthday party, but am hoping to get some vids and pics my oldest son took of the grandkids out at the backyard pond here last night .The boys were slayin them started out with gills and then the bass came in and ran them off so bluegill turned to bass all poles a bendin then bass turned into big bass "namely 2 ,2-3 lbers and then it was 2-3 lber on evry time , what a riot! thats when he started taking vids .needless to say all the grandkids caught monster bass and a few " how come you call them bluegills when they are green grandpa".Towards the end we all laughed and kept tellin them wow what a monster even though it was the same bass we just threw back 3 times in a row LOL. I must say however I love it when a plan comes together! Hope to get some pics and vid soon just had to share how I love to spend my evenings around here " with my boys at the pond".

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Damn. Guess that means fall is here!!!

Great story!! :clap:

N
nwkiller
props, can't wait to see the vids!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
You really have a hard life...so jealous! :lol: :lol:

S
sherman
Quallity time there FP for sure.

F
Finneus Polebender
Raincatcher said:
You really have a hard life...so jealous! :lol: :lol:

It is very nice and I am very blessed, to just have to get home to have all I need! Gonna do at least one more kids day before winter hits if there are any close here to coburg interested in gettin the kids into some panfish / bass let me know will try to get you in on the next one, quite the good time.

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
Sounds like an awesome time!!

B
bernduffy
Dang, I'd love to visit that sweet pond again after the great time you showed us at the Invitational. Ain't gonna happen til next year I'm afraid.... Yank a triple-pounder for me.
Nice job keeping those terrific kids into fish.