Tanner is the man!

hobster
hobster
I know Tanner isn’t here much these days, but he is an incredible guide and always gets us into fish. Just wanted to give him some props here anyway. Roger did better than me by the way😀
F97A56E7-F207-424E-9742-E0C7A1C32F90.jpeg
B1FC61EF-4314-4113-9E47-08E40F055908.jpeg

Reactions: rogerdodger, Admin and killigan
troutdude
troutdude
Dude that's a BEAST! Congrats. That'll be mighty tasty. Can hardly wait to see Roger's fish!

Is that the 'Tucca?

Reactions: hobster
rogerdodger
rogerdodger
not the 'Tucca', but you got the number of letters in the name correct. :unsure:

Tanner is indeed the man, I love launching in total darkness and drifting down into position with just the calming sound of the river.

dD9TsyS.jpg

I hooked and fought 5 chinook, lost 2 chromers near the boat, landed 3, took home 35" and 32" hens. Notice the head and tail sizes, I believe these are a 4yo and a 5yo fish, if so, it indicates better ocean conditions. If that 4yo fish had stayed out another year, it would be much larger than 35"!

hAkcKDK.jpg

and although I wouldn't necessarily describe it as a 'smoker fish', I'm about to put the entire 35" fish (plus the bellies from the other...) into my smoker!

gP8IfY6.jpg

Reactions: hobster, DOKF, Admin and 1 other person
hobster
hobster
If you are fishing the Tillamook area hit him up. Forgot his forum name or I’d post it, the guides bay is no longer on OFF. He’s not just a great guide but a lot of fun! Good times!

C_Run
C_Run
Congratulations guys.

Reactions: hobster
jamisonace
jamisonace
NICE DAY! Tanner @OnTheDrop has a solid reputation. I've never fished that river but the upcoming rain cancelled a trip this week to one of its neighbors.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger

Reactions: Macuahuitl, jamisonace, Admin and 1 other person
G
Gulfstream
NICE!

hobster
hobster
Right on, cool vid!

E
Eazy-E
(y) HECK YEAH!!