Tanker drop Waterloo Park

B
bigfootfish
This is a steelhead/chinook drop at Waterloo Park this summer. The South Santiam Hatchery does this all summer long, giving anglers more chances to hook. Of course the fish are spooked and having been hooked a few times and having won their freedom they are somewhat harder to hook.

BFF

[YOUTUBE]hu9Tjl3ltZY[/YOUTUBE]

M
Mike123
Where's all the truck chasers!? :lol:

Heck where am I? :D

Man usually you got 8 boats back to back and about 30 dudes lining the bank when they recycle!

B
bigfootfish
For sure!

For sure!

No kidding, Mike123. Usually the drift boaters will put in, row across, tie up and fish from the other side. Just downstream below the observation deck is a good spot also, in the stretch preceding the drop into the falls there.

BFF

M
Mike123
bigfootfish said:
No kidding, Mike123. Usually the drift boaters will put in, row across, tie up and fish from the other side. Just downstream below the observation deck is a good spot also, in the stretch preceding the drop into the falls there.

BFF

Oh I was there almost every time they dumped this year... I was in a drift boat.
My friends own that property directly across the boat ramp.. all of it. So I can fish any of that whenever I want. :D:cool:

C
Chrome_Chaser
Mike123 said:
Oh I was there almost every time they dumped this year... I was in a drift boat.
My friends own that property directly across the boat ramp.. all of it. So I can fish any of that whenever I want. :D:cool:

So when are we fishing there?? :lol::lol:

M
Mike123
Chrome_Chaser said:
So when are we fishing there?? :lol::lol:

May. ;)

O
Outdoor_Myers
Mike123 said:

ya so when we fish there?! lol