Taking toon out tomorrow

T
TTFishon
Unless a huge cold front comes in tonight I'm taking my pontoon out for some puddle jumping bass fishing in the Eugene/Springfield vicinity. Anyone want to come along?

T
Thuggin4Life
Man I Would but its mothers day and fished all morning and I can't get out until 730.

F
Finneus Polebender
Go get em bud gotta work or Id be there

T
TTFishon
Oops, I forgot to mention that I'm going tomorrow.

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
Oops, I forgot to mention that I'm going tomorrow.

Looks like the front is here should blow through before tommorrow!

T
TTFishon
Hey wait a minute. I did mention that.

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
Looks like the front is here should blow through before tommorrow!

I hope so.

Troutski
Troutski
Toon Day

Toon Day

TTFishon said:
Unless a huge cold front comes in tonight I'm taking my pontoon out for some puddle jumping bass fishing in the Eugene/Springfield vicinity. Anyone want to come along?

Tomorrow must be Toon day....I am taking mine out rain or shine.... The fish don't care if it is raining, going to a lake up in the Salem area; Red Hills Lake.

Good luck and tight lines.

Chuck

E
everett464
What time are you thinking about being back?

T
TTFishon
Troutski said:
Tomorrow must be Toon day....I am taking mine out rain or shine.... The fish don't care if it is raining, going to a lake up in the Salem area; Red Hills Lake.

Good luck and tight lines.

Chuck

Thanks Troutski. I hope you catch some fish too.

T
TTFishon
everett464 said:
What time are you thinking about being back?

Not sure. I guess it depends on the fishing and the weather.

E
everett464
Well, I've never bass fished before, but I would be interested in an am run. I'd need to beg off around noon.

All I have is my 5 wt fly set up, but my understanding is that wooly buggers do the trick, and I have plenty of those.

T
Thuggin4Life
TT give me a call where you going and what not. Are you still going gonna be raining. Oh I don't have a toon but have an inflatable raft or my boat.

F
Finneus Polebender
Thuggin4Life said:
TT give me a call where you going and what not. Are you still going gonna be raining. Oh I don't have a toon but have an inflatable raft or my boat.

Have xtra toon here u can use if u decide to go TT knows where it is will let him know it is ok > Good luck dudes!

T
Thuggin4Life
Change of plans gonna be steelheading in the morning maybe next time. thanks for the toon OFFer finneous! one of these days I'll make it out. Good luck.

T
Thuggin4Life
actually staying home

T
TTFishon
Looks like I'll be heading out sometime this afternoon. I left my rain gear at work. doh. The rain's suppose to let off a bit by noon.