Tahkenitch 11-20-2010

T
Thuggin4Life
Me and bfishin followed windburnt and his buddy to the coast for some more of the coho fever. heard my next door neighboor was going to tak after hearing good reports so we decided to try i out with all the recent rain. hit the water shorlty after first legal and headed to the killing grounds. Got my fish early trolling. 11lb hen with a nice battle scar. Almost tossed her back because of the lack of chrome but even though my boat is catching fish it was only my second adult in the boat so i reluctuntly ripped the gills of this darkie and tossed in the towel for the day. now i got a bunch of eggs and a smoker full or meat. after several fishless passes we headed over to talk to dude after he showed up around 9 ish to get in on the action. as we rolled up we seen it was hot so bfishin jump in on the action and was soon rewarded with almost twin to my fish minus the scar and a touch bigger. he decided to ink this darkie and harvest some eggs and smoke it up so we could get of the water early so i proptly gave her a knockout punch to the dome. Not the brightest fish but we were off the water by noon and even spent some time messing around on the lake.

Had a chance to meat dean and his wife from northcountry lures and flies at his factory in florence. Reallt great couple. I stand behind his product and its all american counterparts. Not to mention I have had great succes on some of his lures. Turns out his opperation is way bigger than i thought making gear for all kinds of fishing. If you haven't had the pleasure of using his gear you need to go find them on the shelf and give them a test drive. great lures and tons of varieties. boated several fish on them this year and last and even 3 adults on one lure i found in the lake last year of a secret color.

Also stopped in on whittaker creek and check out the spawners and let the dog be a dog after being so good in the boat.

anyways this is my report.

• singh silver tak.jpg
  • Tak 11lber.jpg
Reactions: rogerdodger
T
Throbbit _Shane
nice report and good looking fish!

J
Johnny Southpaw
Nice fish! Way to go!

H
Hawk
Ya done reel good BRo's,

& i can see Kiska's ears.
hahahaha
:lol::lol::lol:
:clap::clap::clap:
:cool:

G
GDBrown
Ya done good. Fresh eggs are always worth tagging a lady. You haven't said anything about your boat and motor not working up to your expectations so I'm assuming all that work was worth it!

GD

troutdude
troutdude
Yet another nice outing for Andy & Company. Way to go!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
GDBrown said:
Ya done good. Fresh eggs are always worth tagging a lady. You haven't said anything about your boat and motor not working up to your expectations so I'm assuming all that work was worth it!

GD

oh works great. motor is just a little bit slower than the other 15 that i lost. still have some finishing touches for the boat but on the back burner since she's sea worthy.

brandon4455
brandon4455
when will the madness stop? you own both of those lakes andy.

T
Thuggin4Life
brandon4455 said:
when will the madness stop? you own both of those lakes andy.

2 more fish on my tag seals the deal. Yeah it maddness of some kind, might be called the coho fever. Yeah people pay me to fish them. I am having a seminar later this week on coho lake fishing followed by an autograph signing.

J
JeannaJigs
Pfff I pay you nothing! Lol

T
Thuggin4Life
I ment people pay me just to show up on the water for the day because they want me out there fishing the lakes. lol