Tag, this is my friend Ink. Ink this is my friend Tag!

A
adambomb
Finally made it up to a little SW Washington river today. Fished eggs, prawns, cooners for over an hour, only had two good bobber downs. Switched to a #6 TCO spinner and third cast, WHAM! 8lbs of chrome summer steel!! She put up a great fight, going aerial 3 or 4 times and doing her best full body hook spitting routine at the waters edge. However, she INHALED the spinner and was suffering from a hickory headache shortly. Feels great to finally put one on a tag, even if I had to go to WA to do it!! The best part is I built that spinner myself!! summersteel2.jpg summersteel.jpg

M
mgdguy
Nice job!! :clap:

S
Snagger
Nice chrome steelhead.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish!

D
dude young
Nice work, Carpetbagger!

H
Hawk
Nice NICE BRO...

:lol::lol::lol:
:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:

hahaha
Beautiful pics & catch.

A
autofisher
Right on man! Looks like I missed out. There will be a next time!

F
fishingfreak
Beautiful fish! Great Job!

A
adambomb
Thanks everybody, it was an awesome experience for me. My 2010 goal is to catch at least one of each of the following: Winter steelhead, Summer steelhead, Spring Chinook, Fall Chinook, and Coho. Two down, three to go!!

A
autofisher
adambomb said:
Thanks everybody, it was an awesome experience for me. My 2010 goal is to catch at least one of each of the following: Winter steelhead, Summer steelhead, Spring Chinook, Fall Chinook, and Coho. Two down, three to go!!

I have the same goal. I'm on my way there, but I've only gotten one that I could tag.

R
rippin fish lips
nice fish! my goal is to catch a winter steely, summer steely, spring chinook, fall chinook, and ima go for my biggest trout to! so far i have hooked 1 springer, and a summer steely, but didn't get to land them.