Tag problem

F
FishSchooler
What does one do if they have lost their tag? Do they have to buy a new one for the same price?

Troutski
Troutski
Wait...

Wait...

FishSchooler said:
What does one do if they have lost their tag? Do they have to buy a new one for the same price?

You have to wait until next year to be able to fish.....I believe one must even pay a fine.

Chuck

F
FishSchooler
You can't buy another one? Last time I bought a tag, they asked me for my name so they could just print one just like the old one. Do you think they'll do that with tags? If not, oh shoot, I'll have to wait till next year to get a salmonid of some sort unless I get a guide...

O
osmosis
you'll need to buy a salmon tag to harvest salmon or steelhead.
but after you have your tag if you loose it they will print you out another one for free at the ODFW office off of evelyn street in clackamas.

F
Fishtopher
Ya its like 6 bucks or somethin for a lost tag. I lost all my crud in February this year and had to make my first trip to that office. Kinda weird location.

The lady looked at me like I was lying though when she asked how many fish I had tagged up to that point. I stunk so bad then I figured she woulda smelled the skunk when I walked in the door.

F
FishSchooler
Thats not too bad I guess... Or I have to look real good. I might've left it in my pant pocket after fishing and it might've went through the washer... :shock: