Tackle manufacturers beware!!!!

J

Jig'n

The following email was sent to us and sounded a bit fishy; my wife did a Google search on this business and came up with a bunch of people that were scammed by this same email. So to all you fellow tackle manufactures watch out for this one.

Here's the email:

Hello, My name is Chris boyd. Owner of Boyd's Outfitters. I would like to see some samples of Your Jig Heads and get a Wholesale Price List before I buy. I am looking hard for some 1/32 & 1/16 Jig heads. If so Please send samples to:

Boyd's Outfitters Inc.
1525 Tekary
Lebanon, MO. 65536
P.S. I will net 30 on the samples if need be. Thank You

F

fishingfreak

The following email was sent to us and sounded a bit fishy; my wife did a Google search on this business and came up with a bunch of people that were scammed by this same email. So to all you fellow tackle manufactures watch out for this one.

Here's the email:

Hello, My name is Chris boyd. Owner of Boyd's Outfitters. I would like to see some samples of Your Jig Heads and get a Wholesale Price List before I buy. I am looking hard for some 1/32 & 1/16 Jig heads. If so Please send samples to:

Boyd's Outfitters Inc.
1525 Tekary
Lebanon, MO. 65536

Thanks for the heads up! The level people will go to get free gear WOW!

G

GDBrown

Here's the email:

Boyd's Outfitters Inc.
1525 Tekary
Lebanon, MO. 65536

So is he saying he'll pay in 30 days or he'll fish and net 30 fish on the sample he's getting for free?

troutdude

troutdude

So is he saying he'll pay in 30 days or he'll fish and net 30 fish on the sample he's getting for free?

LOL That's what I also "read into it".

I wouldn't mind fishing w/ free gear either. But, I won't break the law to get some.

P

pourmanbaits

Hello, My name is Chris Boyd. Owner of Boyd's Outfitters. I would like to see some samples of your jigs and get a Wholesale Price List before i buy. If so, Please send samples to:
Boyd'ss Outfitters Inc.
1525 Tekary
Lebanon, MO 65536
P.S. I will net 30 on the samples if need be. Thank You.

I got this too, sure glad i decided to google him first. Thanks to all of you whom have posted about this guy, he will not get me.....what a jerk!!

Top Bottom