Tackle left behind on the Clack in OC

S
SoiledWaders
I managed to leave behind roughly 20 jigs last night. They are all pre tied and wrapped around PVC pipe insulation in a zip lock freezer bag. I can't make it back there until about 4 tonight to see if they're still there. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

B
Big3d
You might check the "other" forum. I dunno if I am allowed to say ifish here... A user mentioned finding "something" on a metro stream that somebody would want back.

C
ChezJfrey
Big3d said:
You might check the "other" forum. I dunno if I am allowed to say ifish here... A user mentioned finding "something" on a metro stream that somebody would want back.

I think you can mention it here, but the reverse was not always true; it used to be censored and they probably still get bent about it. Hence my signature reflects what used to happen if you tried to type this forum's URL there ;)

S
SoiledWaders
Big3d said:

Thank you, I will.

B
Big3d
Looks like you'll be reunited with your gear ehh! Sweet. I'd be so sad to lose a bunch of jigs like that.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Big3d said:

ChezJfrey said:
I think you can mention it here, but the reverse was not always true; it used to be censored and they probably still get bent about it. Hence my signature reflects what used to happen if you tried to type this forum's URL there ;)

Of course you can mention iFish here. As long as it isn't mentioned to bash it we actually encourage sharing other websites. :thumb:

S
SoiledWaders
Big3d said:

Big ups to you, thanks for the heads up. I was able to contact the fella that picked them up.

C
ChezJfrey
SoiledWaders said:
Big ups to you, thanks for the heads up. I was able to contact the fella that picked them up.

Great how that worked out, especially considering it wasn't even the original poster of that thread that found your jigs.

S
SoiledWaders
ChezJfrey said:
Great how that worked out, especially considering it wasn't even the original poster of that thread that found your jigs.

Yeah, crazy right?

B
Big3d
Super tight! The fishing gods rewarded me with a steelie today!

hobster
hobster
:thumb:

T
troutmasta
Such an awesome thing you got those back Ryan! Fishing Karma to everyone!

S
SoiledWaders
troutmasta said:
Such an awesome thing you got those back Ryan! Fishing Karma to everyone!

Gotta love the honesty in the fishing community.