Tackenitch

N
nwdunerider
Kicked em hard at tackenitch on sunday 6 in the boat by 11 am There was only 3 boats on the lake that day One was a troller that finaly started casting after our fourth fish 072.jpg065.jpg062.jpg

brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish!!! those will be good for the smoker :clap::clap:

C
colbypearson
awesome fish!

T
tnffishman
those are beasts! Nice work

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Dang! :shock: Those look good enough to eat! :D Nice payoff with those monsters.:clap::clap:

troutdude
troutdude
I'll be over tonight, w/ my fork n' bib!

NICE!

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice fish!!!

R
rippin fish lips
nice catch! good job slammin them! I love the spawning colors on those ho's!

P
Phil_Bud
Nice fish bud. crazy colors...especially with the tail orange like that.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice catch! Deffinantly look color in the spawn colors. Time to fire up that smoker!

F
fishingfreak
:clap::clap: Nice Job!

M
Moe
Nice fish!

W
waco
look at those fish, man. Nice job getting them!!!!

C
CoastieFlo
If u kept those, I hope they cut well......most of the time that dark will be pretty nasty, even for smoking.

T
Thuggin4Life
I was thinking the same way. I wouldn't have kept one but to each his own. Again nice catch nwdunerider. looks loike the weather was nice to you also.

N
nwdunerider
We did keep both of them The one that is sideways was a much nicer fish But You are right we should have let that buck go, like the other 4 we did let go and kept the one that is pictured in the water instead. We will be back ther on saturday . its fun to catch them !

T
Thuggin4Life
Good luck!

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Nice! Puts to shame the 17" trout I got there last year. Tak is just awesome wrapped in bacon and injected with much win for variety of species and pure fun to fish.