Sylvan craft

Troutski
Troutski
Any one have any first hand knowledge on this make of boat...the Yukon 15 footer??

Chuck

T
Thuggin4Life
As far as I know they are knock off smoker crafts. if not made buy the same company. pretty sure they are riveted though so as far as boats go you should avoid rivets but if the price is right....

C
Combat Chuck
I think its a clone to the smokercraft alaskan... isn't that what you have?

Troutski
Troutski
No the ex got it; well in all honesty she got the money from the sale of the boat....now looking for another craft. I prefer riveted boats, the weight difference is incredible...I love to launch where no other angler dares to venture.

Thanks for the feed back...I believe I have found a very nice package.

Chuck

M
Mad dog
Thuggin4Life said:
As far as I know they are knock off smoker crafts. if not made buy the same company. pretty sure they are riveted though so as far as boats go you should avoid rivets but if the price is right....

Bingo! They are owned by the same company. The sylvan boats look ok to me, there is a Smokercraft/Sylvan dealer in Klamath falls, lot's of guys run Smokercrafts, not to many own Sylvan boats. The Smokercraft Alaskan is a very nice boat, I have several friends that own them.

C
Combat Chuck
Troutski said:
No the ex got it; well in all honesty she got the money from the sale of the boat....now looking for another craft. I prefer riveted boats, the weight difference is incredible...I love to launch where no other angler dares to venture.

Thanks for the feed back...I believe I have found a very nice package.

Chuck

Well thats just wrong... sorry, I didn't know. I wondered why I hadnt seen many fishing reports lately.

B
beaverfan
My dad had a pro yukon i believe for about 10 years, good little boat. What do you need to know? Feel free to PM me I can relay any questions to him this afternoon and get some answers for you.