sweet day on the pond

R

RIVERFISHER

long story short because im having trouble remembering how to get a dang pic on here i went out got into 7 fish landed 2 had a lot a misses... blame those misses on my buddy trying to make me into a steelheader and not a bassasin...but the ones we landed were beauties....as soon as i figure out how to get a pic up ill post it...computers are not my thing..:naughty: fishing is....also the poic is kinda crappy cause i had friend send pic to my email of his phone.. the pic looks way good on phone but not on my comp...i did it ......got the pic up....saweeet im a computer wizzzz...

G

GraphiteZen

Damn nice job! Here I can't get a cold water fish to save my life and you're pulling warm waters out if February. :clap:

T

TTFishon

Nice job

Nice job

Nice job! I went out friday after work for about an hour with no luck. What did you catch her on?

R

RIVERFISHER

delta ponds and on a strike king spinner( it was yellow with a half white half chartruese skirt....... i took some good pics this morning of the ones me and freinds caught...i landed 3 more and 1 friend landed 1 but the one he landed was a monster....will have pics up as soon as wife shows me how to pull them off camera....

M

mikeredding

delta ponds and on a strike king spinner( it was yellow with a half white half chartruese skirt....... i took some good pics this morning of the ones me and freinds caught...i landed 3 more and 1 friend landed 1 but the one he landed was a monster....will have pics up as soon as wife shows me how to pull them off camera....

I have never had any luck in the Delta ponds. Caught some tiny bass and some bluegill is all. Which ones are you fishing? I have fished on both sides of Goodpasture Road but not on the east side of Delta Hwy.

R

RIVERFISHER

I have never had any luck in the Delta ponds. Caught some tiny bass and some bluegill is all. Which ones are you fishing? I have fished on both sides of Goodpasture Road but not on the east side of Delta Hwy.

i was fishing in the pond next to the delta hwy but on the goodpasture side....i fish the one across good pasture sometimes also but just small ones in there....im working on getting pics up of fish we caught this morning.....

Last edited:
H

Hawk

U done a Great Job Bro RF...........................................:D:D:D.......................................:cool::cool::cool:.........................................:clap::clap::clap:

R

RIVERFISHER

U done a Great Job Bro RF...........................................:D:D:D.......................................:cool::cool::cool:.........................................:clap::clap::clap:

thanks..

Top Bottom