Supposed bad night

F
Finneus Polebender
Well once again had a blast on some quiet waters must admit was tougher than last time. No reel monsters but still caught 7 fish on three different baits all 2-3.5lbs caught my first swimbait fish 3 all together thanks CP, topwatered 3 and spanked a little guy on a tube. got pics of the bigger ones thanks again TR still had fun even if you said it was slow again! can't wait to get lucky and hit a good day

J
Johnny Southpaw
Nice looking fish Polebender! I surely wouldn't call 7 fish a bad day on the water, especially pulling in 3 on some topwater action-gotta love that! Nice job!

F
Finneus Polebender
Johnny Southpaw said:
Nice looking fish Polebender! I surely wouldn't call 7 fish a bad day on the water, especially pulling in 3 on some topwater action-gotta love that! Nice job!

I know am shocked when my friend says well sorry it wasn't better! Think he is used to catching many nice ones almost every time he goes. when the bite is on the place is big enuff to never fish the same spot and fish all day could see where he could have 20- 30 fish days !

T
tomriker
it was a pretty slow night FP. thanks again for the goodie bag! :D

T
TTFishon
Way to go! Looks like another great day on the water to me.

C
colbypearson
Finneus Polebender said:
Well once again had a blast on some quiet waters must admit was tougher than last time. No reel monsters but still caught 7 fish on three different baits all 2-3.5lbs caught my first swimbait fish 3 all together thanks CP, topwatered 3 and spanked a little guy on a tube. got pics of the bigger ones thanks again TR still had fun even if you said it was slow again! can't wait to get lucky and hit a good day

glad you got some good fish what swimbait did the trick for your first on them?

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
it was a pretty slow night FP. thanks again for the goodie bag! :D

More than welcome my friend and will see ya when you get a break again !

T
tomriker
those were some nice swimbaits you recomended colby, just wish they held up a little bit better :) probibly one of the more realistic lookin' swimmers i've ever seen

T
Thuggin4Life
Some nice looking fish FP!

C
colbypearson
tomriker said:
those were some nice swimbaits you recomended colby, just wish they held up a little bit better :) probibly one of the more realistic lookin' swimmers i've ever seen

what one in particular are you talking aout or jsut all in general they make stuff called mend-it or 3:16 bait glue that can help theres certain ways to rig the trebles too : ) shoot me a p-m i may be able to help i have gotten about 10-20 bass per swimbait normally but i have also had them rip after a few fish too

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:
what one in particular are you talking aout or jsut all in general they make stuff called mend-it or 3:16 bait glue that can help theres certain ways to rig the trebles too : ) shoot me a p-m i may be able to help i have gotten about 10-20 bass per swimbait normally but i have also had them rip after a few fish too
think the glue would take care of the ripping of the back thinkin the smaller fish are harder on the baits hogs ought to swallow them whole ! went and grabbed some more for the next go round , will be throwin these baits everywhere they will run thanks again colby!

N
nwkiller
nice job FP, not a bad day it all unless ur a bucketmouth!!!