Super Moderator goes on super rant!!!!

Raincatcher

In the past month I have been made painfully aware of a problem on the forum that definitely needs to be addressed. It is a matter of honor,integrity,faith and good business.
Unfortunately for the entire membership,there are some very unscrupulous sales people on the forum who represent their companies as being able to deliver the products they sell in a timely,professional manner. Well,it doesn't always happen that way and it has become "business as usual" for some. That is NOT acceptable!
Take notice all who make and or sell products on this forum; from now on any "vendor" who is incapable of dealing honestly and in good faith with the membership will be "OUTED" every time I receive a complaint so other members will be spared the grief and anxiety of NEVER receiving the product ordered and promised!! Some members have been duped by you for too long to sit back and let you brag about how wonderful you and your products are. Members have shared with me that they have waited over a year for your wares. You have taken unfair advantage of members' faith in you and now you will be shown for what you are...SCAM ARTISTS! You will no longer be able to live the lie and believe you are safe from exposure simply because you are a longstanding member or even fairly new. We will not tolerate it any longer,so be ready to see your name in big,bold letters!!

Raincatcher

Members;
If you have a legitimate complaint against a member who has sold you something and not delivered,please let me know. I will contact the member who is screwing around with your money and give them one week to get your product to you and verified by you that you have received it or their name goes up in big,bold letters. I don't care whether they are sponsors,moderators,longtime or short time members...enough is enough!

Get it out OFF Mom that's why we love ya girl.
I have to say I couldn't agree with you more though. If someone is going to promise a product and someone pays for it then it should be sent to them. I can see a little behind on a order or two but a YEAR holly fish tails bassman that's crazy there.

CJ

Well someone's a little cranky about not getting a fish yesterday :lol:

I completely agree with you, and I believe most on here will as well. I hope I never see my name up there. :)

JeannaJigs

Yep...

It's pretty bad when ya don't want to buy anythng from anyone on the forum cause of one person screwing ya....

Raincatcher

Just got a pm from a member who FINALLY received his jigs after a SEVEN MONTH WAIT!! All the while the member selling the products was out fishing with guides,going on week long fishing trips and making videos of his trips! What is up with that??!!! You don't get to play with members money anymore! If you're going to take the money,make the jigs and get them to the customer! Want to see you name here? Trust me,I'm not backing away from this,you are running out of time to do the right thing!

Anatoliy

Admin
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

To some degree there is some kind of "guilt" of the members, too. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that a member "guilty" when he/she payed for a product and then doesn't get this product as well as no money back. I'm saying about what happens next. When he/she decides not to do anything about it, not to post about it, he/she allows that "merchant" to keep his/her "business". By making this information public, he/she might not solve his/her problem, and be still without money or the product. But the others might think twice to order from that business. If several people would post their "happy" fillings about the same business, I guess that business will just go south. I guess people just don't realize what power do they have.

OK, from general thoughts to specific names ;)

After that "thing" with TCO happened, I posted a thread asking everyone who didn't get spinners to post there so we would see "the real picture". No one posted. So I understood that Kodiak sent his stuff to everyone (or made some kind of deal with everyone), and the are no complains. I keep getting PMs kind of "I don't want you to mention my name, but my friend who asked me not to mention his name, didn't get the order from Kodiak on the amount I'd rather not mention.". :lol: What can I do with this?

Raincatcher set a good example. So all of you who has something to say, stop sitting in the corner. Stand up and say it out loud!

well, you can say my name... I think being a vender....and a moderator on the forum lends too much instant credibility to ones integrity and product. The number of youngsters and newbs is far too large on this forum to lend credibility to anyone... the easiest person to sell a product to is a person who is trying to catch a fish.. and any adds should have a business license # posted... if they can't afford to re-pay or provide the service offered.. then you can be sure they are not paying state or Fed taxes.. you can steal from me, and thats fine... but to steal from your state or Nation... thats a criminal act... and a major D-Bag move for sure.

Raincatcher

I totally agree with you,Anatoliy. It is every member's responsibility to keep this thing on track. If you don't follow through by chasing your order down,then it is way too easy for you to fall through the cracks. It is up to you to seal these cracks,I'm willing to help,but grow some whatever's or find your backbone and stand up for yourselves and you will find me right there with you! My lifelong theory has been that if you don't stand up and tell someone they are wrong,they will always do it the same way. This is a great chance to tell 'em they are wrong! But,don't try to play me just to make trouble for someone you don't care for...aint gonna go there! :naughty:

Just got a pm from a member who FINALLY received his jigs after a SEVEN MONTH WAIT!! All the while the member selling the products was out fishing with guides,going on week long fishing trips and making videos of his trips! What is up with that??!!! You don't get to play with members money anymore! If you're going to take the money,make the jigs and get them to the customer! Want to see you name here? Trust me,I'm not backing away from this,you are running out of time to do the right thing!
So which vender was this??

I have tried to purchase a product(s) from one individual who will not PM me back. I do not know why someone who is advertising a product on this forum does not have the common decency to at least reply. Maybe it's personal(even though I do not REALLY KNOW anyone that well yet). So yeah to all you scam artists or HOLIER THAN THOU type of Fakers....Beat it....Kick rocks.....because there is no room for liars and cheats on OFF. There is other forums where bottom feeders and vultures are family.BUT NOT HERE.Have a great day(=

Raincatcher

I have tried to purchase a product(s) from one individual who will not PM me back. I do not know why someone who is advertising a product on this forum does not have the common decency to at least reply. Maybe it's personal(even though I do not REALLY KNOW anyone that well yet). So yeah to all you scam artists or HOLIER THAN THOU type of Fakers....Beat it....Kick rocks.....because there is no room for liars and cheats on OFF. There is other forums where bottom feeders and vultures are family.BUT NOT HERE.Have a great day(=
Okay,that is a step forward,but unless you let us know who it is the "individual" will keep doing it to you and to other members. If you don't want to name name's you can pm me and I will contact that "individual" to give them notice to fill the order or see their name "in big,bold letters". Remember,the customer is the only one who can stop this nonsense by reporting it either to the entire membership or through Anatoliy or myself.
I hope Cohosanders is not the only one to step forward....

I wish some of the 'other' forums would take the same stance! I was duped out of a decent amount of money by 'additional fees' after the initial cost of the product and shipping. Fortunately, my credit card carrier took care of the problem and I owed nothing, but I could have been out $320 on the purchase of a $75 product (thankfully my bank offers free fraud insurance).