Sunday...

Troutski
Troutski
I will be up at Hills Creek on this Sunday, if you are in the area give a yell. Will be fishing in the back of the res. With scottishsmokedsalmon...see if I can get him into some of our more robust fish;) From sunrise to 3ish...tight lines

Chuck

T
Troutier Bassier
Sunday Happens To Be My Luckey Fishing There. Thens When I See Action.

Good Luck,
Hope you catch some Troutskis.

S
scottishsmokedsalmon
ya good luck to both of us:D,:pray:
big thanks to troutski for his invite.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Give 'em hell for me!

Give 'em hell for me!

Hope you guys slay 'em! :dance: :D :lol:
Be safe.
Barb

LadyoftheLake
LadyoftheLake
Good luck and from Munich, Germany!

Good luck and from Munich, Germany!

Enjoy your day on the water. I am in Germany another 1 1/2 weeks, but I already miss our wonderful lakes in Oregon.
Tight lines!
Lady of the Lake

Troutski
Troutski
Where abouts...

Where abouts...

LadyoftheLake said:
Enjoy your day on the water. I am in Germany another 1 1/2 weeks, but I already miss our wonderful lakes in Oregon.
Tight lines!
Lady of the Lake

You should have said something, we could have made sure your boat was kept in great shape - you know, take her for a spin. How come you haven't sent us any pictures, it has to be beautiful this time of year. Take care and if you give us your address we will take really great care of your boat.;)

Chuck

W
womanwhofishes
aww the fishing widow...

aww the fishing widow...

Scottish was up and ready and he is gone...with Chuck.
no cell signal so I can't give up a update.
I am sure It will be a good day. will I see fish today? I have the skillet ready.
Why is there never a cell signal when MEN go fishing..
hmmmmmmmmmmmm?:think:

S
scottishsmokedsalmon
great day on the res.
troutski and me did ok,well he did better than me,but i still caught more than usual:D also grabbed a few rocks,just to keep the hook makers in work:mad:
the fish are sizziling right now and big thanks to the master for all his help,and his boat!(its so much easier to catch fish when your out on the water:dance:Thanks again troutski.

Last edited:
Troutski
Troutski
Magic Carpet...

Magic Carpet...

Daybreak at the boat ramp, water temp was 72 degrees at the ramp; and 54 at the confluence. Gin clear in the river...the back of the lake was off color but the fish didn't care or the Osprey that bit off more than he could pull from the lake...he barely made it to shore; all the while a Bald Eagle was watching.
The catching was reasonable the company was great, I am on the water with an angler from Scotland and I was DVR'ing the Open so I could watch it when I got home.
Tony will be eating great tonight though, we put four in the cooler and the BBQ was heating up as I pulled away from his driveway. Fun taking people you have never met, it gives you a opportunity to take in another life style and culture..very rewarding as an angler to see some one get the benefit of the "Magic Carpet"for the first time, the smile on Tony's face when he hooked his first Trout out of Hills Creek- Priceless:clap:
I took a few pictures hope you enjoy them...

Chuck

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Troutski I considered trying to find you in my pontoon since I have never fished Hills Creek... Then I went to sleep and woke up at noon. Figured I probably wouldn't make the drive in time so I fished for smallies on the willy instead hahaha :D:D

S
scottishsmokedsalmon
mmm best tasteing trout ever,once again a big thank you to troutski,and his boat!
anyone got one going cheap??Nothing better than fishing in oregon.

W
womanwhofishes
Thanks again chuck!

Thanks again chuck!

Thanks for making his day Chuck!
Tasty fish comes from a boat in the middle of any lake!
whales they was..
house still smells fishy...
Uncle says Thanks too!
b

G
GrillMaster
Fishing trips

Fishing trips

Troutski it seems like you are always taking members to your lake, is there a list I am not on? If so please put me down for a winter day of fishing with you, I will pay for the fuel and breakfast if it will move me up the list.

GM

Troutski
Troutski
List...

List...

Well yes there is a list and it is very long, but breakfast will move you to the top ten list in a hurry.
In all honesty when I do have an empty seat I usually post it on the site and it is first come first serve, now this doesn't happen nearly as much as before...seems like my boat is full up most days. Keep checking and who knows, keep in mind I usually fish in the Willamette Valley or Waldo lake - just can't seem to stay away from that lake. Waldo, lets find Waldo;)
Maybe we should have a derby at Waldo Lake, yea that's the ticket. Maybe in June or July, you have to camp to qualify for the derby, I did get a new skeeter repellent last week - solar powered. No kidding, of course it will only work 3 weeks out of the year here in Oregon;)

Chuck

N
novicewila
sunday at hillscreek

sunday at hillscreek

My girlfriend and i will be up there for about five days , looking forward to enjoying some good fishing and a beautiful lake. We'll be fishing out of a drift boat with a yamaha outboard , hope see you there and good luck!

Joe

Troutski
Troutski
Eye out for you...

Eye out for you...

novicewila said:
My girlfriend and i will be up there for about five days , looking forward to enjoying some good fishing and a beautiful lake. We'll be fishing out of a drift boat with a yamaha outboard , hope see you there and good luck!

Joe

I will keep an eye out for you, I usually keep to the back of the res. behind the bridge. There is a five mile per hour limit back there so one doesn't have to deal with PWC's or the larger boats pulling skiers. Plus the catching is far better...If you catch a glimpse of a 15' SmokerCraft w/Merc hanging off the back give a yell and I can get a few stickers to you.

Chuck