Sunday 01-31-2010 on the Wilson

B
BobbiDollPDX
Hi, I'm new to the forum and wanted to share my pictures from this last Sunday on the Wilson. It was a gorgeous day!

Bobbi

T
Thuggin4Life
Welcome to the forum! Those are some nice chromers! Fished the wilson once, wish we had weather like that.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Welcome to the family...

Welcome to the family...

Welcome to a great forum to learn and share with others. Love the chrome,it's one of my favorite colors. Thuggin's right,wish the weather had been that nice last month for our charity get together. Hope to meet you on the water sometime. Maybe at Meldrum Bar for the next charity event...

B
bigsteel
nice chromers,,,,,again welcome to the forum glad to have you here....its nice to see someone put ink on their tag:clap::clap:

M
mgdguy
Nice fish, way to get into em! :clap: :clap:

And welcome aboard :)

B
BobbiDollPDX
Thanks guys. I actually put 3 in the boat Sunday. The first one was a native so I didn't handle her for a pic but I got one of her in the net.

And yes, the weather was frickin awesome. I went out in December and all I got was wet. But that's usually the price you pay for fishing in Oregon.

Hopefully I'll get back out there later this month and the weather gods (and steelies) will smile on me again.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Good job Bobbi. Those are some pretty fish.

J
joesnuffy
Welcome to the board.

M
Mike123
NICE fish! We sure have a lot of fisherwomen! Looks like you know what your doing too!

G
gypotats
makin all the guys on here jealous:lol::lol:cool to see a lady that knows how to get it done:clap:

C
Cohosanders
Sweet looking fish:clap:Looks like that Native already got challenged by a seal or something..Welcome to OFF...Can't wait to go back to The Wilson myslef:dance:

B
BobbiDollPDX
gypotats said:
makin all the guys on here jealous:lol::lol:cool to see a lady that knows how to get it done:clap:

I wonder what they would think if I told them these were my first steelhead ever :think:

It was only my second time steelhead fishing. I'm big into trout fishing and do a lot of deep sea fishing but I am pretty sure I'll be out on the river every chance I get now.

M
mgdguy
BobbiDollPDX said:
I wonder what they would think if I told them these were my first steelhead ever :think:

It was only my second time steelhead fishing. I'm big into trout fishing and do a lot of deep sea fishing but I am pretty sure I'll be out on the river every chance I get now.

Ah beginners luck ;) j/k, be proud that is an awesome day of Steelheading there :clap:

H
halibuthitman
judging by where you are in the river, the bow of a very nice drift boat in the back ground and your location in the boat.... I would say some additional credit is due to a steelhead master???? thats a perfect way to start a career as a steelhead junky:clap: great job and welcome aboard!

B
BobbiDollPDX
halibuthitman said:
judging by where you are in the river, the bow of a very nice drift boat in the back ground and your location in the boat.... I would say some additional credit is due to a steelhead master???? thats a perfect way to start a career as a steelhead junky:clap: great job and welcome aboard!

You are 100% correct. I definitely owe a huge amount of thanks to my guide.

I
Ideceivefish
:think:

H
halibuthitman
Ideceivefish said:

A steelhead caught with a guide... your first especially, is as good of trophy as any.... so I hope your not implying thse fish are less, after all, I believe it was an Alaskan guide who tought you how to bank your first steelhead:think:

J
Johnny Southpaw
Welcome to the forum BobbiDollPDX! Way to lay into those chrome bullets:clap::clap::clap: I knew I had a new addiction the moment I landed my first steelhead-you may feel the same. Tight lines to you!

H
Hawk
Welcome to the Family BobbiDollPDX...:D

Those are some Reel Beauties ye caught.

GReat Job...

:clap::clap::clap:

:D:D:D

:cool::cool::cool:

B
BobbiDollPDX
Wow, you guys are so sweet. :yay:

I'm gonna do one more guided trip this month, but hope to try a solo run in March. Maybe I'll bump into some of you on the river. I'm always open to learning so I'll happily take any tips and tricks you guys are willing to share.

Oh and the dancing banana might not be appropriate for this post but it was so friggin cute I couldn't help it!