sun rise o sun set

K
kentsboots
I got my waders off craigslist new in the box for $25 .

F
FishSchooler
Fishfinger-I thought you said the number of fish at dodge park are kinda dying... or just slowly going down? Dodge park was my original decision, so I think it will be a final. :D I already have my coho stuff sorted out, 17 of my hand-made spinners, corkies, owner hooks, 2 feet of yarn, barrel swivels, bobberstops, bobbers, line, scissors and pliers, and all kinds of weights, all fit into pockets of my pants. :D

F
FishFinger
FishSchooler said:
Fishfinger-I thought you said the number of fish at dodge park are kinda dying... or just slowly going down? Dodge park was my original decision, so I think it will be a final. :D I already have my coho stuff sorted out, 17 of my hand-made spinners, corkies, owner hooks, 2 feet of yarn, barrel swivels, bobberstops, bobbers, line, scissors and pliers, and all kinds of weights, all fit into pockets of my pants. :D

Based on your insistance to find a place where no wading nor hiking is nessary Dodge Park fits the bill.

Cedar Creek has an area on the south shore where you can fish safely from the bank, but it's a bit of a hike. Personally I think you'd have better luck at Cedar Creek but the decision is really yours and your folks.

F
FishSchooler
I don't mind hiking, just the word wading gets me...:D Hiking's all good, my peeps hike all the time when camping.

Totally off topic, but I couldn't resist posting this uber-funny thing when we were hiking an aching 3 mile trail.

So we started off, great hike, blue skies, crystal clear creeks, snow, mountains, mountain goats, flowers, trees, grasses, chipmunks, and a pleseant temperature. So we were hiking for like an hour maybe, we were about 1 and a half miles in, then a "Shoot, the camera batteries died" came from my dad... So he tells my bro to run all the way back and get more batts from the car, and this lady asks him, why you runnin so fast? My bro says, my dad forgot batts in the car for the camera. The lady says, oh dear, I don't have any either, could you get mine too? They both laugh, then my bro returns in like 30 minutes. So we hike more then we see the end of the trail, its like a 500-700 foot decent to a beautiful lake. It takes us around like another hour. We were greated by a heard of mountain goats and a bunch of flies and mosquitoes... The lake was crystal clear, and had thousands of trout all over the place. And I didn't even think of bringing a rod... :mad::lol: