Summertime Sandy shuttle

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
I looked through past posts and couldn't find a shuttle service for the Sandy during the summer, Grant is on vacation. Looking for service from Dodge or Revenue down.

F
farmguy
Wish I could help. Grant is the only shuttle I know of. Might want to talk to Mark's snack and tackle in Troutdale and see if they know of an alternative.
You're running kayaks through those sections, yes?

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Thanks Farmguy, I'll give Mark a call. Running "new to me" Cataraft, definitely not DB territory at this water level.

F
farmguy
That water is skinny for a cataraft. Hope your boat is small. My 14' AIRE isn't going down those higher runs right now.

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Mark said to call Lenny 503-708-9890, $15 shuttle. I've got an 11' 'toons, should be able to manuveur around the boulders.

F
farmguy
That's the right size boat and $15 is cheap. Hope you have a good float and find a few fish. Those runs are definitely harboring some springers and summers right now. I'd like to know how it goes if you feel like posting it? Good luck!

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Talked to Lenny yesterday, He meets you at the drop off point and rides back with you to the put in. I'm going to try and go next weekend, will post how it goes.

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
No report on the shuttle since I haven't been able to fish for awhile, to many conflicting schedules.