Summer fun on the Clack!

F
fishingfreak
Headed out this morning with Dan88. Hit the hole in the dark, waited for light, and Bigdog to show. We casted quit a few times with no luck. Then I heard a funny noise coming from the bushes. I Grabbed my fillet knife in suspense, and It was Bigdog.:lol::D He asked Dan88 and I "having any luck". We replied hell No. He said let me show you Rookies some new tactics. Then he pulled a fly rod out.:shock::lol: Low and behold an 1hr later and I had a Fish on baby!:dance::clap: All in all "what a blast". Thanks Bigdog and Dead Hook Tackle, we could not have done it without you, your gear, and advice. What epic fights we all had, Lots of water acrobatics, laughs, and suspense. They will have to tell there own stories.:lol:

FF
8-20-2010Steelhead018.jpg8-20-2010Steelhead010.jpg8-20-2010Steelhead003.jpg

M
Mike123
Sweet! Looks like good times!

B
bigdog
Hey where is the pick of Dan88's fish? Come on it's his first and you didn't even post it for the guy?
No problem man glad to be able to help ya get in to some fish man.

F
fishingfreak
:lol:OK. Heres Dan88's 1st Steelie. Post your story Danno!:lol::clap::clap::dance:
8-20-2010Steelhead016.jpg8-20-2010Steelhead015.jpg8-20-2010Steelhead013.jpg8-20-2010Steelhead014.jpg

I cannot forget the young man I handed my 3rd one to. This was his 1st Steelhead also.:dance::dance::clap:8-20-2010Steelhead008.jpg

L
lilsalmon
Nice job guys......

N
nativefish
Nice job guys! I want in on the action!

A
autofisher
Nice fish guys.

M
Moe
Great job man!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Gotta love the Caring & Sharing that goes on around here!! Bigdog is a handy guy to have around...lol Congrats to your zillionth fish this year! lol

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

W
wozniasm
Great job guys! You indicate this was on the Clack. Not that I wouldn't mind where but I'm not sure where to fish the Clack. I'm in the West Linn area and do not have any knowledge where to fish the Clack. Any suggestions on where I could hook up for my first steelie?

F
fishingfreak
;)Hit the Upper Clack! It is really slow down low!

W
wozniasm
fishingfreak said:
;)Hit the Upper Clack! It is really slow down low!

Thanks for the info. I'll start looking :rolleyes: for spots above North Fork Reservior for a start or am I too high because of the damn at NFR :think:?

C
Cohosanders
:clap:You are owning the clack:clap: Just wait until the winters on the clack...They are FREAKTASTIC:D

C
civicfun
nice was that above mciver park

F
fishingfreak
Yes Above!

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
OH MY GAWD ! ! they look hurt ! ! did you try to help them . . . . . ohhhh , umm , wait a bit . sorrrrry , i thought this was the tree hugger site where i score old hippie chicks . . . . . . . . never mind . NICE KILL DUDES !!!!!

Last edited:
F
fishingfreak
:lol::lol::lol::lol::D