summa @....

M
metalfisher76
Nunya Cr. in Nunya Co. :D
2011-07-09083800.jpg
Just thought I`d pop in and say hey on may way back to Nunya. That thar steel had a somethin hangin OFF it as I got it closer and closer. Looks like a gill hangin out? How the heck is he swimmin? He wasn`t puttin up the typical Nunya cr. fight, that was fer sherr. But he was steel and didn`t like me much:) Finally get a hand on him and realize it`s the peck fin hacked and hangin. Upon a closer looksie she has net marks on her too. :clap: glad she got away from him! Couldn`t have been a good swim from then on. I just keep thinkin it must of been a nice scent trail for them pennipeds. I would of kicked him out of my circle:lol:

edit: she! it`s a frickin she, Damon!

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
Nice job MF76. I was wondering what kind of striations were on it's back; or it's a ginourmous Tiger Trout! :lol:

BTW, I have never heard of Nunya County. Where might it be?

M
Mad dog
Nice!

S
skunk
That's a strange looking one.

S
skunk
I'll take a stab at where that water is...'its nunya business'?

O
OnTheFly
Cool!:cool: Hope that hen tail slapped the seal real good!

F
Fish-N-Chips
Noice Nunya there Nunya:clap:

M
metalfisher76
troutdude said:
Nice job MF76. I was wondering what kind of striations were on it's back; or it's a ginourmous Tiger Trout! :lol:

BTW, I have never heard of Nunya County. Where might it be?

Just south of Nevabeen. Turn East onto Dunno st. and follow the STFU R. down to the mouth of Nunya Crick!:lol:

But seriously... did I get tore up yesterday or what. We come up to the cliff hole and there is a summer in there well over 15lbs. And a friend that was a certain teenager as well. We threw the box at `em. Nothin:( So we leave `em be, for now!) and start back on our pocket water huntin. 2 casts at a BEEEright hen and I`m hooked up. 4 good jumps outta 2 feet of water and the chase is on! We`re talkin 100 yards in 2 seconds flat. As I decide to reach for my camera and yell at bro to take it, I notice he`s already B-lining across river. O, I`m around 5 rocks or so now too, cool:shock: We get OFF all the rocks and pop, here`s my fly:lol: GOOD FIGHT. Love me sum summa`s:D

M
markasd
Until you gave directions, I coulda swore you were talkin' a bout Notellum Creek, whew!

Good times chasing summers in small water.

M
metalfisher76
haha! notellum is where we`re goin NEXT weekend:)

B
bigsteel
nice fish man

M
metalfisher76
skunk said:
That's a strange looking one.
Stupid smartphone! Doesn't take great shots, I know. But other than the fin hangin and some net marks she wash quite purty, very tasty!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Nice one! I need to go look for a summa :D

S
skunk
You are too funny Damon, nice retelling of the battle! Almost like I was there.

Top Bottom