Suckerfish!

brandon4455

brandon4455

so ive fished the park in independence since i was 4 years old.12 years later i'm here to share a fun way to get kids started on fishing. or a fun place for you to relax and catch a few bass perch suckerfish and chubs. if you go into the park. go all the way down the road down the hill to the gravel at the old bat ramp. use: worm under a corkie (as a strike indicator rooster tails or worm on the bottom. ive also landed small sturgeon there
the best time for suckerfish and chubs is in spring when the water is cooler and up a little ive caught up tp 50 of these fish in a matter of hours with simple worm methods. ive also landed a few rainbow trout,cutthroat but very rarely its less then 30 mintues from salem and close areas and has great bak access and also has a boat ramp and other areas to launch from. here are some of my pics from 2007-2008 and happy fishing,
brandon

Attachments

• DSCF0639.jpg
    DSCF0639.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF0640.jpg
    DSCF0640.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCF0657.jpg
    DSCF0657.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF0658.jpg
    DSCF0658.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF0659.jpg
    DSCF0659.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF0796.jpg
    DSCF0796.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 53
O

OnTheFly

Hey Brandon, CPR is not the way to revive a fish before releasing it.:lol:

troutdude

troutdude

Nice job on being helpful, and letting peeps know of some good water and places to take their kids!

BTW. I've heard of "recycling worms"...but maybe you should get a forcep or needlenose pliers!!! LOL

N

No_Bad_Skunks

Wellllllll you know what they say: There's a sucker spawned every minute.

brandon4455

brandon4455

nice job on being helpful, and letting peeps know of some good water and places to take their kids!

Btw. I've heard of "recycling worms"...but maybe you should get a forcep or needlenose pliers!!! Lol

always glad to help out and provide a laugh for everyone. *cough* eww a peice of worm came up...oh **** my cat just ate it ;/

Last edited:
brandon4455

brandon4455

Hey Brandon, CPR is not the way to revive a fish before releasing it.:lol:

i had the sheriff pull up while i was kissing one once. he checked my liscensce and asked me ifi had my cpr card and laughed then said have a good day LOL

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Ugh!!!

Ugh!!!

so ive fished the park in independence since i was 4 years old.12 years later i'm here to share a fun way to get kids started on fishing. or a fun place for you to relax and catch a few bass perch suckerfish and chubs. if you go into the park. go all the way down the road down the hill to the gravel at the old bat ramp. use: worm under a corkie (as a strike indicator rooster tails or worm on the bottom. ive also landed small sturgeon there
the best time for suckerfish and chubs is in spring when the water is cooler and up a little ive caught up tp 50 of these fish in a matter of hours with simple worm methods. ive also landed a few rainbow trout,cutthroat but very rarely its less then 30 mintues from salem and close areas and has great bak access and also has a boat ramp and other areas to launch from. here are some of my pics from 2007-2008 and happy fishing,
brandon

Ummm,first, EEEWWWWWWW! :confused: :doh: :doh: Then,do you have a girlfriend we can share these pictures with? :lol::lol: I do hope you have ALL your shots!! :tongue:

M

Mike123

UHM WTF.. is all I gotta say.. lol!

brandon4455

brandon4455

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice Pics Buddy!

thanks man it first started as a funny thing someone dared me to do. but then it turned into sort of ritual. ill tell ya what though its scary kissing a pre spawn male coho! it's like sticking a razor blade on your mouth.!

brandon4455

brandon4455

:shock: Sooo close to the line...careful,please. :naughty:

familyfamilyfamilyfamilyfamilyfamilyfamilyfamilyfamilyfamilyfamilyfamilyfamilyfamilyfamilyfamilyfamily[/ ROFL

C

ChezJfrey

thanks man it first started as a funny thing someone dared me to do. but then it turned into sort of ritual. ill tell ya what though its scary kissing a pre spawn male coho! it's like sticking a razor blade on your mouth.!

No joke, man! And speaking of dares...I dare you to try that with a snakehead ;)

C

colbypearson