Sucess on the willy today

F
FishSlayer420
Decided to go up to dexter and do some Steelhead Fishin at about 3:50 go there absoulutly a zoo. I got my spot that I wanted though. Fished till about 6:30 got two nice steely lost two more so I should have got my limit but hey two fish are better than none. I will postsome pictures as soon as my old lady gets home. Not sure how to put em on here though thats why I need her here:D

Last edited:
F
FishSlayer420
AnyBody else do any Steely Fishing today?

B
Bfishin
Nice fish bud. You and Courtney will be eating Good tonight. :dance:

C
Chedster
Nicely done! I'm heading to the Santiam tomorrow after my last final is done. Hopefully I will have success like you! What did you get them on?

T
Troutweiser is lifeblood
DAMn,

seriously nice fish!!!

~jacK

S
steelhead_stalkers
Chedster said:
Hopefully I will have success like you! What did you get them on?

Most up there drift fish with corkies. Some drift fish shrimp or roe as well. And then very small percentage fish floats and bait or jigs. Good luck out there!

F
FishSlayer420
Yeah. I got em driftin Corkies. There was one guy up there throwin Roe he got one fish that I saw. Good luck out there.

F
FishSlayer420
I was fishing the hatchery side though. Guys on Dexter Dam side are catching a lot of salmon on the bottom and with bobber and roe. I watched a guy on saturday morning hook into 8 Salmon and hand em all off to other people. Also in the flat there are guys catching SteelHead on Jig and Bobber. Good luck to all.