Stupid people suck ..Why...

W
womanwhofishes
These Pics And We have a video clip of this act of dumping of a boat.
No trailer just "docked" as you can see..This was last week. Its On the original Seven Devils Road ( the dirt road , the original historic coos county road..Not sure who to call but I hope a sheriff has gone by and someone has picked it up ..Stupid
thought I would share ..
WwF
still skunked

A
Anyfishisfine
Dumb. If they wanted to get rid of it for free, they could have posted it to Craig's list as free, and I'm sure someone would have took off their hands.

troutdude
troutdude
I hope that the dumpers get a HUGE fine!

T
TTFishon
I'd call the Sheriff and show them the video.

F
fishnquest
Random acts of stupid. Must have dain bramage. Sad.

F
FishFinger
That really sucks. Due to Oregon's "No Salvage" laws a do good er can't simply haul it out, repair it and re license it. Hope the hull #'s yield some clues.

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
FishFinger said:
That really sucks. Due to Oregon's "No Savage" laws a do good er can't simply haul it out, repair it and re license it. Hope the hull #'s yield some clues.

Do you mean that savages can't go and get that car???:lol::lol::lol:

<I know what you meant...just a stab at prehistoric humor> :shock:

F
FishFinger
troutdude said:
Do you mean that savages can't go and get that car???:lol::lol::lol:

<I know what you meant...just a stab at prehistoric humor> :shock:

spell check is not my strong suit

S
scottishsmokedsalmon
the stupid thing is that the boats reg # is clearly visible(last registered in 95) and its up a mountain
about 3 to 5 miles from any water.we didn't look to see if it had any holes in the hull,but i think its safe to say its junk.

T
Thuggin4Life
The left the call numbers? How dumb. They should be getting a ticket in the mail or a cop at the dore if someone reported. Not saying I would but if I did I would at least remove the hull nember and call numbers along with the registration tags. Some people just don't know how to think a crime through all the way. These people should be easy to track down and deserve a hugwe fine for there stupidity.

L
lizardman
hello, Insurance company? yeah, you know that boat we bought last week? well I need to report it stolen.....

the boat being dumped could easily be someone trying to commit insurance fraud.

Dave

S
stream2.5
dumb... if ya wanted to eliminate it just burn it... fiberglass burns really well...

M
munky871
Agreed...

Agreed...

Wow...and I thought it was bad at the river yesterday...me and a few buddies wend fishing up Swiftwater and on the one rock we were fishing on there was a 40 oz. beer bottle, six 12 oz. beer cans, an empty hook package, spare or used eggs just smashed all over the rocks where I was going to sit and an untold amount of tangled fishing line. Not snagged line either...nicely wound balls of fishing line that someone just threw down. The worst part is there was two trash cans withing 20 yards. But, its not an entire boat just dumped there...

troutdude
troutdude
Peeps that do that sort of crap, need to be hung in the public square!

Well, okay, maybe that's a little extreme. But, they definitely should NOT be allowed to fish any longer and have to pay steep fines for the lazy ass attitudes!

L
lcsodiver
yeah stupid sucks, the problem is that the boat was probably given to someone free or sold and the new "owner" didn't change the registration, and decided that the boat was going to take to much work, so instead of doing the right thing and posting for free or taking to the scrap yard they dumped it. :mad: so when they track it the guy that it's registered to is going to say "So sorry I got rid of that boat 3 years ago" Grrrrr