Stuck in a rut

M
metalmania
So i'm not sure what I did to totally screw my luck up but apparently I have. All I have to show for the past month is a couple lost fish and one native:(. I think i'm gonna have to blame this on my new poles. I slayed the winters this year on a 25 dollar pole and a reel that was such a piece of crap I couldn't give it away even if I tried. Now i've got the perfect setup, the perfect bait, i'm fishing the perfect water and somehow i'm gettin nothing. I'm seriously contemplating bathing in tomato juice, I actually took the can out of the cupboard. If I don't change this around I think I might totally lose my mind.

S
steelhead_stalkers
Steelhead have a funny way of humbling us right when we think that we got them figured out!! Don't worry it will come back and you will forget all about the slump. Best advise I have for you is don't change up, keep doing what has worked in the past!! People start not catching fish then do all sorts of crazy things that probably wouldn't work even if they were on a roll.

Y
youngbuck307
well dude with all the time you put in helping me im hope im there to see the look on your face when you hook up lol. Hope we both tag one tomorrow man its time for both of us i think... we can't get any closer to a hookup and banked fish than we been!

M
metalmania
Steelhead stalker, you couldn't be more right man. Everytime I think I got it down to a science everything changes on me, and I end up in a rut just like the one i'm in.

Youngbuck, we've been so close one to many times. It's time for some serious bonkage. I have a feeling we're gonna be neck deep in bloody chrome soon:lol:.

S
steelhead_stalkers
The first fish after a dry spell always gets bonked regardless of how pretty it is!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

M
metalmania
steelhead_stalkers said:
The first fish after a dry spell always gets bonked regardless of how pretty it is!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha those fish are so chrome i'm not even worried about the old and moldies.