Striker rods

E
Edge
For the people who have been looking at striker rods Mike at Oregon rod reel and tackle has some in Eugene. I stopped off their this morning and took a look and I'm very impressed and I use Edge rods so I'm no stranger to quality.

sold and made locally is a huge plus in my opinion, being able to get service ffrom most rod company's has not been an easy task in some instances. I'm so glad we have another rod manufacture to keep our addiction alive.

Reactions: YUTRPN
hobster
hobster
These are excellent rods! I was lucky enough to land a steelhead with one of these last week. Lightweight and handles great. I’ll check em out next time I’m up there on Coburg. Not my fish but here’s a pic from our trip:

Striker rods

Reactions: Admin
NKlamerus
NKlamerus
I just so happened to see their shop/storefront near 1st St in Eugene today while I stopped by our fabricator.

I'll have to check them out, but their website doesn't have any rods listed! I am close to ORR though

hobster
hobster
NKlamerus said:
I just so happened to see their shop/storefront near 1st St in Eugene today while I stopped by our fabricator.

I'll have to check them out, but their website doesn't have any rods listed! I am close to ORR though
They just have blanks at the moment, just starting up as a company. I think only a few guides have gotten rods from them yet

jhop111
jhop111
Stryker will be at the Portland show next week. We will have the full steelhead lineup available and on a show special. Spring Chinook, Summer Steelhead, Kokanee and Fall Chinook rods almost complete. Mid April is the goal at the moment. The website will be loaded with inventory after the sports show. Thanks for your support!