Storm

B

bigsteel

has anyone had success with these soft body lures,,,i saw a guy at walter wirth pull a nine pounder out yesterday on one of these....i think it was the 3 inch shad

M

Mike123

So you posted this in the trout forum so I assume your talking trout then???

But you said 9lber. sooo??? Bass???

I know the soft shad, herring, and gobies work awesome on saltwater salmon and bottom fish!!

I've thought about trying the wildeye swim shads in rainbow trout color for Brown trout up at East lake... but have yet to test them out.

G

GDBrown

Brood trout

Brood trout

my bad it was a brood trout they planted

I wonder if that would work at Lost lake in the coast range. I know they put some brood stock in there earlier this fall. I have never seen one come out though.

GD

B

bigsteel

ill bet it would,,,he was only castin 10 to 15 feet,,and it just lit that storm up:lol::lol:

Troutski

Troutski

Out lawed...

Out lawed...

Be careful where you use them in Oregon, they work so well they (ODFW) have some restrictions on usage.
Trout, Steelhead and of course Bass love them. I have a very interesting one I use for giant Trout in Central Oregon in the late Spring and early Fall. The Browns in Central inhale them.

Chuck

B

bigsteel

troutski i am interested in your interesting one:):)

C

chris61182

Be careful where you use them in Oregon, they work so well they (ODFW) have some restrictions on usage.

More specifically they're soft plastic and shouldn't be used anywhere there's a bait ban.