Stocking confirmed?

B

BigShayne

has it happened yet this week?

D

Drew9870

Banned User
Just got back, caught 2 using an Orange beaded black nymph, idk the exact size, about 1 - 1 1/4 inch including the tail, lol, only fished for 45 mins. It was defintely stocked.

Get out there, I'll be there tomorrow and the day after, rain or not, I am having withdrawals.

B

beaverfan

The way I do that is to press #2 two times, to get the confirmations. Does "0" work too?

BTW, I just called the line and NOTHING has been confirmed for this week (yet).

I just copied and pasted directly from the stocking schedule. I haven't called to confirm trout stockings in quite a while but now that you mention it 2 does sound like the right option. Pressing 0 will take you to a live person instead of the recorded message.

M

mrlindeman

I dont have any money for gas until monday. I wont be able to fish for days :(

M

mrlindeman

LOL I hate bein broke. I think Im going to start selling hand tyed flies

troutdude

troutdude

Still no stocking confirmations, on the hotline. I'm not sayin' that it has not been stocked--just that ODFW is not yet confirming an actual stocking.

D

Drew9870

Banned User
Still no stocking confirmations, on the hotline. I'm not sayin' that it has not been stocked--just that ODFW is not yet confirming an actual stocking.

A lady from the office called me yesterday and confirmed the stocking, I had left a message Monday asking if they could let me know when they did.

Got one on the fly rod today, they are very slow and the stained water doesn't help.

B

BigShayne

I was there for about an hour and a half today. Nothing. Saw one nice brooder on the bank ~ 12pounds~ it was huge.

troutdude

troutdude

It isn't a surprise, that ODFW doesn't know what the left hand is doing from the right. You'd think that they'd better at it, when it's slower for them (than spring time stockings).

But, they finally updated their stocking confirmations today; for Wirth and Walling.

G

Gunq

I know where ill be at tomorrow morning I guess.

N

nwkiller

lol, might be some leftovers, lol....check the stock schedual gunq

G

Gunq

I did after the fact haha. It is suppose to be stalked this week though I was just jumping the gun I guess.:naughty: