Stocker trout video shot in real time

C
colbypearson
Heres some video from the stocker trout i was catching yesterday filmed on and off and got 15 minutes in real time to show for it i got a lot of other fish after the video was shot as well as before, met up with throbbitshane at the expo and we tore them up... i was targeting bass but was greeted with a whole school of stockers witch i released all of :D my spur of the moment trout rig was a 1/8th oz small jig with a size 1 hook and the back 1/4 of a handpour worm for the most part. i got a lot of short strikers but heres the video enjoy.

[video=youtube;-PT9Iv5fnmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PT9Iv5fnmw[/video]

;)

i know for a while at the beginning i was zoomed in too far LOL

Reactions: eggs
E
eggs
Good stuff haha

C
colbypearson
eggs said:
Good stuff haha

:lol::lol::lol: what a crappy video lol you get the point fishing was pretty good lol

E
eggs
Damn worm barely hit the water before a fish was on!

T
Throbbit _Shane
It was like that with any thing you threw. I think the trout are the ones from the kids pond at the sportsman show.

C
colbypearson
Throbbit _Shane said:
It was like that with any thing you threw. I think the trout are the ones from the kids pond at the sportsman show.

there is way too many in there for them to be from that

R
rainbowfisherman
Nothing wrong with C&R some stocker trout once in awhile. Nice job.

B
bassmaster2
where was this at?

T
Throbbit _Shane
expo pond. central point

W
waco
colbypearson said:
;)

i know for a while at the beginning i was zoomed in too far LOL
i was getting sick the first minute when watching this!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice video Colby ;) I wish i can catch fish that easy!!!

M
mrlindeman
Thats a sweet day on the water right there. Nice work! :)

N
nwkiller
ya right colby we know what you were thinking..."man if i hook one of these stockers, and let it swim around for a few seconds maybe a monster bass will eat it..." lol jk nice day for you guys

C
colbypearson
nwkiller said:
ya right colby we know what you were thinking..."man if i hook one of these stockers, and let it swim around for a few seconds maybe a monster bass will eat it..." lol jk nice day for you guys

hahahaha i wasn't thinking that but that is how my mind works haha!m i dont mind getting some trout, steelhead, and salmon every once in a while!