Still producing

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
We'll just thought I would report that (although I'm not able to fish it) the good ol' Slaw is still producing nice fish. I watched over this weekend a few guys pull out few good size nooks,and today with the fresh rain I'm sure there are more to be had:thumb:

Good luck out there!

E
eugene1
That's good news for the fish, hope they keep coming up.

GoBlue, you should seriously just pm DYJ about a trade: fishing trip for coffee/burritos! Go and get them,

Best,

D
DYJ
Offer still stands, but it'll have to be next year. I've got one more trip planned to the Elk, then I have some pretty major house renovation projects gettin started.

bass
bass
Thanks for the heads up. A friend of mine killed there about a month ago but gave up on it a few weeks back.

Reel_Deal
Reel_Deal
We'll the good news is the wife is letting me do my Christmas shopping for myself early this year,so I wonder what I should get hmmm. I think a trip to Cabalas is in order!

E
eugene1
GoBlue, don't count Bimart out... As the saying goes, if bimart doesn't have it, you don't need it.

Anyway, they have better prices on some fishing gear than the big boxes do/did. If you do head over to the EUG, stop by Oregon rod reel tackle and talk to Mike as well, it could be he can hook you up with a bargain and at least some good solid intel. Tell him e1 says hi.

Best,

GoBlueFan said:
We'll the good news is the wife is letting me do my Christmas shopping for myself early this year,so I wonder what I should get hmmm. I think a trip to Cabalas is in order!