Still Fish in There

C
Cohosanders
My buddy & I were up there today and I saw one darker fish higher up and then he spotted a chrome beast at that cliff where you can look straight down. I spooked the one I saw and then I think both of us spooked the second one. The water is of course super low, but it was good to see a fish that bright and that big. I couldn't' see it without polarized shades:cool: There was only one other car there, but we did not see a soul(human)

T
Troutier Bassier
Cool. Im probally not gonna go there for another month... That cliff place is a good hole..

M
metalfisher76
Cohosanders said:
My buddy & I were up there today and I saw one darker fish higher up and then he spotted a chrome beast at that cliff where you can look straight down. I spooked the one I saw and then I think both of us spooked the second one. The water is of course super low, but it was good to see a fish that bright and that big. I couldn't' see it without polarized shades:cool: There was only one other car there, but we did not see a soul(human)

The natives are coming, the natives are coming!!
Got this one tha other day 3142010006.jpg
The hatchery run is winding on down but there be fish up`er!
Goodbye, for a minute..... 3142010012.jpg

T
Troutier Bassier
Wow the water is low!

I
Ideceivefish
I was just up there recently as well. It's pretty much dead for hatchery fish. Saw a few, but they were really beat up.

Natives? When is the peak for those?

M
metalfisher76
I see less and less of them puppies every year. I was excited for some big`uns this year. Should be in there from here till May. Most turn at the N. Fork, however.

Y
youngbuck307
sanders let me know when your heading that way ill show you how to fish them spoked guys... kinda different then most steelhead fishing.